Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Serious business talk for the professional stand by!kapoy report office everyday!

Gud day everyone, my general purpose of opening this topic is for the people who have lost hopes in jobs,sometimes overage or cannot afford to pay an agent to have a more gud paying job from other country.But carries a big obligation in the family or shall we say the bread winner. Hopefully this could create friendship and business partnership just by seriously exchanging it's gud ideas and experiences so that others may also learn and knowledgeable in certain things.

So please give us any ideas on how to survive in this world with such a limited resources! please please not only your helping me but also my family.

Default Re: Serious business talk for the professional stand by!kapoy report office everyday!

try online bro.. daghan man online marketplace ron na makakuha ka ug job even if naa ra ka sa imo house as long as naa kay computer.. oDesk.com and eLance.com, mao na sila mga popular sites ron.. dagko sab ni sila ug kita diria..

Default Re: Serious business talk for the professional stand by!kapoy report office everyday!

try buy and sell bisan diri lang sa istorya una. Kakugi ra kailangan bro makakita ra jud kag panginabuhi-an. Matod pa, lihok tao kay tabangan.

Why not do business in the financial sector? Competition is relatively low and it is also a very underrated and overlooked sector. What is the great thing about doing business in such sector?

First, you'll be financially educated. You get to know the basics about savings, investments, and securing your future by building the right and solid financial foundation. If you're financially educated, you'll be assured that you can achieve financial independence and security. Achieving financial security is not all about hard work. It entails the right information and vehicles as well. More than 90% of people don't know about it.

Second, the potential is very high. Since the statistics of people not being financially educated is so high, there is a huge market for such kind of business. Even in your family and circle of friends, you can already have lots of customers/clients. Success rate is quite good as long as you do your part (hard, smart, and consistent work).

Why am I telling this? Because I'm connected to the financial industry. I'm an electronics engineering graduate, worked for nearly 2 years for an engineering firm, and decided to turn my back from employment and ventured into business.

Why financial sector among all other sectors? My interest is into investments, savings, and generally in the financial sector (aside from engineering) and the financial sector are dealing with money. I just thought, if I venture into business, why not make money my business?

business nlang og ginagmay bro... like selling tempura/ etc....

it seems you view your situation in such a big piece you can't comprehend or swallow. try to do it bits and pieces for you to ease your burden... try to work within your limited resources...

ABOUT MAPLE ENTERPRISES:

Established in January 2011 with a goal to provide an utmost service for a hassle-free purchase of basic commodities in all fast moving dining establishments.

DESCRIPTION:

provider of affordable basic needs for restaurants, bars, restobars, coffee shops, hotels, pension houses, offices, household & even for special occassions such as:
    *interfolded paper towel*pre-cut tissue*folded table napkin
    *bathroom tissue*styroware*disposable plastic cups*paper cup with
    lids*paper&styro plates*brown paper bag*coffee stirrer*toothpick
    *garbage bag*sando bag*dishwashing liquid soap*fabric conditioner
    *body scents*souvenir/gift items..... & many more.

**FREE DELIVERY WITHIN CEBU CITY ONLY!!!

WE ALSO HAVE INGREDIENTS FOR DISHWASHING LIQUID AND LEARN FROM US WE OFFER TRAINING ON HOW MAKE DISHWASHING LIQUID!

CONTACT US: 0917-7960333 / 0922-8380333 /

LANDLINE: 032- 4069262

FOR QUOTATION REQUEST EMAIL US AT: maplenterprises@aol.com

Read more: basic restaurant needs Philippines - 5809102

retailer ka og loading business TS (dealer man q ani) or invest into a network mktg. (GW-Dynamic - Sharing Health & Wealth)

Contact me 09225896172

Thank you and God bless.

the moment you typed in "kapoy", paired with conviction, is the moment that you started to fail.

why? there is no such thing as limited resources. there is only nothing and something. if you have big obligation, as you posted here, you won't even bother losing hope in regular job. you dont want that. being in a job stressed out is better than being out of a job with no clear backup plan.

are you still reporting to that office? or are you what the title says "professional tambay?"

daghanag motivational speakers diri oi.. maau unta sir contribute lang ug concrete ideas ba para maka move forward ta.. anyway, as suggested by someone above, you can do online work. essentially, it's still working at an office but you get to stay at home and be with family.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast