Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Hmmm.., yah i love software but huhuhu i want to learn more suge post pami about programming.., salamat

Quote Originally Posted by POintleSs 'ME' View Post
    w0w!!!

kalisud sa d kamao pareho nku,..

[#include<stdio.>]

dri pa gani wala pku kasabot
    it means youre including Standard input and output(stdio.h) header into your program

Kinaon naman na nakong C..1st year kutob third year mao ra na akong gi atubang..haha
    #MamPe ña #IT126

Programming homework assignments can be challenging and time-consuming. However, there is no need to get discouraged if you encounter difficulties - you can always turn to professionals at https://www.programmingassignment.ne...homework-help/ for help They can assist with any assembly language homework problem and guarantee high-quality work. This is a great way to save time and confidently tackle academic tasks. Moreover, working with professionals can help you learn new things and improve your programming skills.

Quote Originally Posted by vern View Post
    These aren't rules ... but just general guidelines that people should follow.

1. Programming/Scripting deals with code and the development of such code.
    2. If you have a unique programming/scripting problem, don't hesitate to create a new topic. You do not need to post all C++/PHP/Perl/Java/etc questions in one thread.
    3. Make use of the "code" BBcode. Text within will retain their original formatting. More information available here:

https://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php?action=help

Example (from one of the posts):

Code:
    #include

main()
    {
      int *a, *s, i;

s = a = (int *) malloc( 4 * sizeof(int));

for (i=0; i<4; i++) *(a+i) = i * 10;

printf("%d\n", *s++);
      printf("%d\n", (*s)++);
      printf("%d\n", *s);
      printf("%d\n", *++s);
      printf("%d\n", ++*s);
    }
    More to come ...

Hey there,
    It's great to see that this forum has guidelines in place for programming and scripting discussions. As a developer, I think it's important to have a place where we can ask questions, share ideas, and collaborate with others in the field.
    In light of these guidelines, I wanted to bring up the topic of upgrading to PHP 8. If you're not already aware, PHP 8 is the latest version of the popular server-side scripting language, and it comes with a number of new features and improvements over previous versions.
    If you're thinking about upgrading to PHP 8, I highly recommend checking out the guide "Upgrading to PHP 8: What's New, the Whys, and the How-Tos of Making the Leap" at https://code-care.com/blog/upgrading...king-the-leap/. This guide covers the key changes in PHP 8, as well as best practices for upgrading your code and ensuring compatibility with the new version.
    In addition to the guide, it's always a good idea to consult with other developers and seek out advice on the best approach for upgrading your code. This forum can be a great place to do just that, and I encourage everyone to share their experiences and insights on upgrading to PHP 8.
    Overall, I'm glad to see that this forum has guidelines in place for programming and scripting discussions. By following these guidelines and sharing our knowledge and experiences, we can continue to learn and grow as developers.

Default Bigwals

BigWals,

It seems good an informative content as you helping people out there who are trying to write a good code. Also you can rely on BigWals as they are a Logo Design Agency In Florida, providing the best services in the domain on development.

7.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234