Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default tell me about WEDDING experiences & about your wedding SUPPLIERS?

I'm a type of customer that prefers quality ,reasonable price and GOOD customer service

Just sharing my self experience from last year during the process of my wedding preps.
    There are some suppliers that doesn't care about customer service or doesnt know how to impress new clients.
    "They initially judge you by your looks & would think that you cant afford such.. "
    "They tend to be standoffish and say, mahal mana cya maam!
    what kind of comment is that from a supplier??
    .. it pisses me off whenever i hear that comment, im not going to name drop here

i hope this thread would give us clues and tips to whom we will be dealing with.
    Planning a wedding is a lengthy and tedious process. It needs a lot of time and loads of patience.
    we set our budget and we only spend within our means bec money is hard to come by nowadays so we need to be very careful.

To all Wedding suppliers out there, i hope you are reading these tips..
    Because even if you're the best of supplier in town you’ll miss opportunities to nail prospect clients.
    Credibility of your name is at stake.
    Word of mouth is most convenient and effective marketing.
    Remember, 1 happy customer will tell 2 - 3 friends about a positive experience - but an unhappy customer who has deserted your service will tell 10 - 13 friends. So think about that!

--Should give positive verbal cues and let the clients feel engaged on the conversation, your clients will welcome your assistance in keeping the exchange going.
    --Show that you're interested of their ideas and share your own ideas as well, that builds rapport.
    --Do not say i cant do that. u should say, here's what i can do for you.
    --Ask for the clients specific budget and its not rude to ask about budget, they usually appreciate that you can work on the budget.
    --Don't anticipate , ask questions of what they need and so you can come up ideas from their answer.
    --Because you don’t know a new client’s sensitivities, joking might establish barriers you can’t overcome, either now or later.
    --Friendly and funny are two different traits. Stick to friendly, helpful and businesslike.
    --When you set appointments be responsible, show up on time and don't give them your damn excuses.
    --Most important is your smile! it lightens up the mood.

You can post your good and bad experiences here.. at least ma aware pud ang uban sa mga pahitabo sa inyo wedding preps. You can also share tips for the wedding preparation..

thank you!!!

Default Re: What can you say about your WEDDING SUPPLIERS?

I personally would like to give a Kudos to the following:

Jhoan Bragat - Coordinator
    Wenwen Zaspa - make-up artist
    Moodlights - Pro AVM Solutions

***Flowers:
    View Profile: Kenah - iSTORYA.NET
    thanks for your awesome service and for your creativeness! It was great working with you!

Pictures from my wedding:

Kenah for my flowers
    Church Aisle Flowers

Reception Aisle Flowers

Table Runners

*** Brendon Cenon

My wedding gown

My Husband's Barong by Brendon

LMG Pastry - Hats off to you Lani! U did a great job..

Cakes

The Werner bands

It was such a great evening!
    Im so glad that all of you guys were part of our big day! I can't thank you enough for putting all the essential pieces together and for making my day the most beautiful day ever!

I'm getting married also next year.

We have the same flower supplier-Kenah or Ms. Joy, of Flowers and Choir.
    I like her, so far. Di katahaan although sa fb lang mi naga chat.
    I had inquired Andy S for mua, she's very accommodating and gaan akong feelings sa iyaha.
    Di katahaan si Ms. Andy.
    Planning to get Ms. Lani for my cake since naa sa iya ang design similar sa ako give-aways.

Since next year pa ako wedding, once mag inquire ko,
    then maka feel ko na dili accommodating and unfriendly sa mga low profile like me,
    then erase na na siya sa akong choices.

hmmm, pwede ko pa pm kinsa na sila sa first post nimo? thank u..hehe

It's probably me...but what turned me off sa isa ka photog is when g.ask ko if foreigner ako bana...

turn.off jud nako na na question...i've had so many people asking me if foreigner akong bana...i'm almost at my breaking point...but mu.ingon rako...mahalin ang sariling atin.

same tag florist...c ms. joy...very2x accommodating....and entertaining...wa koi masulti nya..

my photog: Paopao Sanchez Photography is equally accommodating as well...
    video: Light Matters by Maui recla is also accommodating...
    coordinator: wedding errands (khendi ramirez)...kugihan ni si miss khendi but parking sa xa ron...kai ang DIYs ako pa nghimo kai nitukar akong OCD..june pa xa mustep in kai OTD mn xa..

so far..i can only comment on their PR not on their outputs yet...july 2012 pa ako wedding

will post soon

Pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by maui1976 View Post
    i'm getting married also next year.

We have the same flower supplier-kenah or ms. Joy, of flowers and choir.
    I like her, so far. Di katahaan although sa fb lang mi naga chat.
    I had inquired andy s for mua, she's very accommodating and gaan akong feelings sa iyaha.
    Di katahaan si ms. Andy.
    Planning to get ms. Lani for my cake since naa sa iya ang design similar sa ako give-aways.

Since next year pa ako wedding, once mag inquire ko,
    then maka feel ko na dili accommodating and unfriendly sa mga low profile like me,
    then erase na na siya sa akong choices.

Hmmm, pwede ko pa pm kinsa na sila sa first post nimo? Thank u..hehe

Quote Originally Posted by xinevirtucio View Post
    It's probably me...but what turned me off sa isa ka photog is when g.ask ko if foreigner ako bana...

turn.off jud nako na na question...i've had so many people asking me if foreigner akong bana...i'm almost at my breaking point...but mu.ingon rako...mahalin ang sariling atin.

same tag florist...c ms. joy...very2x accommodating....and entertaining...wa koi masulti nya..

coordinator: wedding errands (khendi ramirez)...kugihan ni si miss khendi but parking sa xa ron...kai ang DIYs ako pa nghimo kai nitukar akong OCD..june pa xa mustep in kai OTD mn xa..

so far..i can only comment on their PR not on their outputs yet...july 2012 pa ako wedding

will post soon
    What i like from her the most is that she listens to my ideas and open to suggestions..(Ms joy)
    Goodluck!

^^pwedi pa pm pd kibsa sila? Ehe

Aron tawn malikayan nko...kay lisod na og mapalaw ta.

kaslunon pud ka sis?? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by hallerz View Post
    ^^pwedi pa pm pd kibsa sila? Ehe

Aron tawn malikayan nko...kay lisod na og mapalaw ta.

Quote Originally Posted by xinevirtucio View Post

will post soon

Tip lang nako sa imo wedding soon kay make sure naa kay in-charge sa food.. at least 2-3 person sa imo relatives and 2-3 sa side pud sa imo husband to be.. mas maau na dghan mo check sa fud kung 2 ka buffet ang imo i-open for the guest.
    Wedding nko successful cya, one of the flaws kay wa mi na assign na mo handle/check sa fud kay nikalit lng kawagtang mga fud.
    cousin nko ni sulti na pag catering usahay mag hoard na cla sa fud. so be aware na daan.

Quote Originally Posted by fr0zebyte_gurl View Post
    Tip lang nako sa imo wedding soon kay make sure naa kay in-charge sa food.. at least 2-3 person sa imo relatives and 2-3 sa side pud sa imo husband to be.. mas maau na dghan mo check sa fud kung 2 ka buffet ang imo i-open for the guest.
    Wedding nko successful cya, one of the flaws kay wa mi na assign na mo handle/check sa fud kay nikalit lng kawagtang mga fud.
    cousin nko ni sulti na pag catering usahay mag hoard na cla sa fud. so be aware na daan.
    mas masaligan pang uban taw kaysa akong mga paryenti..lol g.invite rana cla for formality's sake and para nlng pud sa ako mama...

ubod ng kplastican na ako mga paryente..mas musalig pkog lain taw sa ila..d nlng ko mucomment..kaila kag doble kara...

mao na cla...mas ako pa tugonon ako coordinator kaysa akong paryente...lol

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast