View Poll Results: Is Scarborough Shoal worth fighting?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

100 84.03%
  • NO

19 15.97%
Page 471 of 482 FirstFirst ... 461468469470471472473474481 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 4813
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ghostie2472 View Post
    Inig abot anang panahuna bai nahurot na ug reclaim sa china ang WPS. Karon pa lang gani igo ra ta mag tan-aw sa pag reclaim nila didto, unsa nalang kaha 10 years from now. By the time ma kuha na nila nag WPS, di ko ma surprise if apilon nila ug claim ang palawan.

Mao. At least we won. Bisan sa papel lang, we won.

By the time mahuman na ug reclaim sa china ang WPS, obvious thing to do is build defense structures, which WILL happen. From there, samot ka intense ang lugar. Ang china kay mag himo ra ba ug air defense after ni gawas ang cout ruling. Unsaon man lang na? You still think war is not possible?
    All I'm saying bro is "war is not the answer" to all this mess.
    Should China wants to go to war and declares to go to war with Philippines. So be it. But as of the moment war is not the answer.

There is always diplomacy.

Pero kung naay gahanan gyud diri ug gubat. Pwede ra kaayo mo sugod karon magprepare unya mo apply pagka air force, military ug special forces, para maka apil pa mo sa training. Murag naa man to online recruitment. Try lang ninyo .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by C'thulhu View Post
    Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

The Kano is doing those FONOps to cite that the area is under dispute and an arbitration case is being filed then. That was the least they can do to support us. As stated, the tribunal has no enforcing powers to make China comply with the ruling. It just gave the Philippines legal rights to said claims. The UN to pressure China? China sits as a permanent member of the security council, good luck with that. Now, it seems that many are asking the Kano for help in removing the squatters, If I were the Kano, why would I help somebody who is not even helping themselves?

I am not saying that we go to war with China, the point is that we should build up our capabilities enough to make the other side think that waging war towards us will be also costly to them. That is minimum credible defense. Spend our entire GDP? If Indonesia could maintain theirs, why could we not? Our economy is doing better than theirs.

Immaterial? And yet you are asking those people to fight and die for this country... For the people in the service, war is the last thing that they will ever think of. For they truly know the horrors of it. Comparing the Middle East to our situation is like comparing apples to oranges.

Talking is what we have been doing ever since. Even during the Scarborough stand off where both sides agreed to pull out, and look who didn't? Then we filed the case in the Tribunal, is that not talking?

If we are not willing to stand and protect what is ours, do you still expect others will?

Yes unsaon na lang jud kung no water, no electricity, scarcity of food, no internet no Facebook... Better to kowtow to your new overlords...
    You can always apply for the military bro.
    Last edited by firestarter; 07-14-2016 at 01:02 PM.

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

peaceful negotiation thru bi-lateral talks...di ta ka afford og gubat, gusto mo mahimong battlefield ang pinas? sa akong lolo pa..e butang ang ka-isog sa saktong lugar..

pinoys - yes daog! atu na ni!
    insik - unya? di man mi mo tuo ana. nga2x na lang mo?

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    kani ang pinaka dakong sakto sa tanan na storya.

i just hope that the chinese government in their anger will sing the song of - ABNOY ALREADY SOLD THOSE ISLANDS TO US.

coz if we trace it back ... or conspiracy theory ta ::

ONLY during the admin of abnoy had the chinese started making infrastructures on those islands. and with the shady moves of trillanes who had gone to china more than a dozen times and he will never give out the details of his visit .... and now the chinese will never accept the tribunal ruling ......

isn't it very very much possible that abnoy and co. already had some verbal agreement between the chinese

I beg to disagree boss mar, AbNoy is not the one who sold it. Things heated up when the AbNoy started to enforce the law in Panatag by detaining the Chinese poachers there, to which their Coast Guard and Ours had a standoff... Remember the JSMU and the baselines bill of the previous admin?

yeah, i remember that standoff, na grabi na cheer sa mga tao na gubat na gyud

and yeah, but that bill was approved by most of the congress out of fear and to make at last a definition of our borders. i never heard abnoy supporting it ...

but then again bosshpl .... who has the position to make such negotiations with the chinese ?? you know, that conspiracy theory ...
    From my sources, the previous admin of gma already made a deal with the Chinese, that's why they complained why AbNoy detained their poachers. As to Trillanes' motives, he was cashing in on the situation. The JSMU was shot down and so was the baselines bill by the supreme court then. AbNoy would not deal with the Chinese, as he is an amboy...

really now ?? if it's true, then the root of it all is much deeper than it seems ....

should we expect some "Evidence" from the chinese government of a contract of some sort in the coming days to prove their authority on that area ?? eng eng eng .....
    Do take a look at the proposed baselines bill and JSMU by GMA, and the carrot that China then dangled(ZTE NBN deal, northrail etc)... Of course what really took place was hushed but the circumstantial evidence is there...

Elite Member
    Spread the hearsay and make your Abnoy look good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_and_Sickle View Post
    but, but,..if mapalayas na sila. atleast atoa ilang ge reclaim. plus danyos pwerhisyo. granted na di sila mapalayas through war. hehehehe

bitaw oy....di jud maayu nang mo enter ta ug gyera. daghan mangamatay, unya ang mabulahan ang mga negosyanteng tikasan ra.

(come to think of it, if atong army mo occupy sa ilang ge develop na lugar sa west philippine by force, di sila maka dare mo bomba sa ilang mga infrastructure oy, na'a na sila mentality na "negosyo first". investment baya na ilang pag reclaim sa uban islands diha sa west phil. sea. hehehehe )
    Mapalayas? Kinsa man mo palayas sa mga insik? Kita? Mag lisud man gani ug palayas ang atong gobyerno sa mga informal settlers nga pinoy ra samot na kaha sa mga insik nga nag tukod na ug military base sa mga shoals. Kanang WPS kay wala na na, it's as good as chinese territory na, we can talk all we want, and they can just nod in agreement pero walay mahitabo nga move out sa china sa lugar. Kana maoy klaro.

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    All I'm saying bro is "war is not the answer" to all this mess.
    Should China wants to go to war and declares to go to war with Philippines. So be it. But as of the moment war is not the answer.

There is always diplomacy.

Pero kung naay gahanan gyud diri ug gubat. Pwede ra kaayo mo sugod karon magprepare unya mo apply pagka air force, military ug special forces, para maka apil pa mo sa training. Murag naa man to online recruitment. Try lang ninyo.
    Bisan unsaon pa na bai, we've already lost WPS, nag gubat man or dili. Unless naay mo dare ug palayas sa china, that area is as good as china's na. We can 'negotiate' with china for a million years, they can nod that they will 'do what was agreed upon' pero mo puti nalang ang uwak di na mo layas ang china sa WPS.

11.    Advertisement