Page 1 of 45 123411 ... LastLast

Default Justice for Ryan Ray Merencillo a.k.a (istoryan name) bloodlust_designs

Ryan Ray Merencillo was shot by an assailant March 25, 2012 at dawn at c24 at the strip. Tripan ra daw. He later died in the hospital after the operation.

I met this guy here at istorya for his great works of art.

Goodbye my friend and may justice be served.

https://www.facebook.com/bloodlust25designs

bloodlust designs
    Last edited by COMCAM; 04-02-2012 at 06:31 AM.

Default Re: Justice for Ryan Ray Merencillo a.k.a (istoryan name) bloodlust_designs

bad shattah gud ani...na trip gyud sa mga way puangod...tsk....asa na dapit ang c24 strip TS?

Default Re: Justice for Ryan Ray Merencillo a.k.a (istoryan name) bloodlust_designs

Quote Originally Posted by takas bahay View Post
    bad shattah gud ani...na trip gyud sa mga way puangod...tsk....asa na dapit ang c24 strip TS?
    Capitol dapit

From Facebook cut out:

Chichi Rose About This Nightmare...
    by Benz Cruz on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 1:21am ·
    I couldn't stand telling the story about what really happened that day, over and over again, everytime someone asks. So i would like to write it down on this note for everyone that is concerned to know our side of the story. The story is so traumatic, and if anyone of you reading this would want to go visit ryan in the hospital... I hope, none of you would want to ask more about it...

Alo, Ryan and I, after attending to our friends' graduation party we decided to drop by the convenience shop in Capitol to drink beer and chat because we wanted to chill out the rest of the night. We arrived at the convinience shop past 3 am last Sunday, March 25 2012. It was a choice agreed by the three of us because i happen to live nearby... At that time, tables are full that i had to ask the lady in the counter if there are any other tables that we can use. We started Drinking and conversations got better till we already had 3 beers at our table.. We decided to add 1 more. people started leaving the place until it was only the three of us that's left in that shop. I'd like to consider the Security Guard and Two Sales Lady inside the shop.

It was already past 5:00 am that Sunday and we were still there trying to finish our last bottle, as aggreed. A foreigner came with a lady on a red car but left after they got something from the shop.
    not later, a Group of 4 people came by the shop and parked. 2 guys, 2 ladies... but this group stayed and bought their drink and settled on the table behind ours. We didnt really care about their presence cause we knew we are about to finish our last bottle.

I stood and pee then got back to the table... as i was going towards my chair i noticed one of the ladies of the other table walking towards her seat behind my chair, so i move in close to the table to give her way and then get back to our conversation with Alo and Ryan. In less than a minute or so the lady stood up and ran behind the guys seat. then suddenly, Guy 1, murmured, "MANGINIT MAN SAD TA ANI NILA OI.." I heard what they Guy 1 said and replied, "Ayaw Mo Kainit namu bai, Ala man mi Gibuhat." Then faced back Ryan coz Ryan was asking what did the guy just said. Guy 1 stood up, then walked towards his car, parked like 15 steps away from our table.

Right after the Guy 1 stood from where he was seated Ryan stood up as well.. then Guy 2, rose from his seat holding an empty bottle and cracked it on the floor. I reacted and tried to grab ryan 4 -5 steps away from our table but i was too late. the Guy 2 had already sweeped Ryans face with the Cracked bottle, so Ryan fought back pushing the guy away from our table and towards the Car,

It happened so fast.. Ryan and Guy 2 was already in front of the car. It caught me in cold feet trying to reach Ryan to grab him back when i saw the Guy 1 with his GUN aimed right on my head, just a few steps in front of me, right outside the door of his car. "WALA MAN MI MANGHILABOT BAI!" was the only words i uttered as i froze where i was standing. Guy 1 turned away, pointed the gun on Ryan and pulled the trigger.

As the gun was fired on ryan i looked away full 180° and spotted the SECURITY GUARD, wearing black jacket, running away from the scene... lucky, the gun only have one bullet on it. i didnt have the time to comprehend where was he when commotion started. i couldnt hear any voice because i was the one being the loudest, shouting "AYAW BAI!" panicked was like i was in deep delirium seeing Ryan on the ground, i was crying for help to anyone who could possibly hear my loud shouts, but no one was left there except for the three of us.

I ran inside the store and saw no one was there. not even the two lady cashiers. not even the guard.
    I ran back outside and saw the building guard on the end of the strip but did nothing to help us in there... we lifted Ryan, me and alo, accross street. we were lucky where just right in fron of the hospital. finally a man who happened to be jogging on the street help us lift Ryan towards the E.R.
    I Was so shaken seeing Ryan bleeds. when i finally dragged him inside the E.R., Ryan let Go of my arm then i passed out. I Can only remember only some faces. inside the ER. I remember talking to everybody but i dont really remember what im saying. I was so buzzed and intoxicated.

as for the suspects. i sure can remember his face (gunner), the rest, i cant..
    i sure remember trying to get the plate number of the car... maybe i surely got it but when i woke up after being sedated.. it was like a puzzle. im sure of the model and the color. but the digits... i never lived after that day without trying to remember.. if theres a wish that could be granted instantly, I would wish i could have disagreed to add 1 more bottle. coz, maybe things would end up differently. but i guess saying "I wish it didn't happened" would be best.

to be honest, i can't afford not to blame myself as well, for what happened. but its too late to die regretting about it. my only wish is for RYAN to fully recover as soon as possible. and be out of the hospital. In good Faith and His Grace. i believe everything will be in place. we regretted on so many things and hope to learn from this... Good thing, and with all thanks. Ryan is alive..

The suspect could have shot me in the head, I could have been gone by now. Unknowingly, Ryan Saved My Life. I couldnt thank him enough. Pray with me friends.. Pray with me.

If possible.. i wouldnt want to hear someone asks us what happened... the event still shake me.. most importantly when you come to visit ryan. unless we really really have to. Thanks.

-BENZ

Blog Entries

Justice for this guy. I don't know him but knowing we lost him to another senseless violence, really makes me sad.
    iSTORYA.net Sitewide Forum Rules
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Forum Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

tsk, tsk, tsk.. justice for fellow istoryan.. RIP Ryan

amawa ani oi. wa nalang ta niya tubaye to ang guy 1 pag ingon na manginit cla. tsk2x.

Rest in Peace . May justice be served in the soonest time possible .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Rest in Peace bloodlust_designs

..another victim of a senseless killing. maytag madakpan tong mga habogero. They dont deserve to have a gun.
    RIP

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 45 123411 ... LastLast