Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default Looking for investors who want to invest in a call center business

I'm looking for investors who want to set up a call center or internet cafe owner who want to set up their cafe into call center by night..I have campaigns with good weekly pay-outs and i can help u set up a dialer also and for your calling minutes.

i have hourly and commission base campaigns with guarantee weekly pay-out..

Default Re: Looking for investors who want to invest in a call center business

pila investment needed?

Murag parepareha jd ni kang Fretz sauna ae..hehehehe.....

dili siguro kay newbie man, unsa may maayo ts ug ngita kag investors to start an internet cafe then if ma realize na you can decide from there kon i upgrade ninyo to call center business

hahahaha soundz familiar... hala testingi ninyo bcin nindot diay... kamo nalang unyay post diri.

i dont know if this is partnership but sa among na istoryahan she will be selling the software to you. their business is selling the dialer i think.

ikaw mo gasto sa cafe then baligyaan ka niya og dialer. done. as for the veracity sa leads. you can get this sa mga notable forums.

pls PM me how much would it cost for the campaign and leads only.

PM me pls. Show me the money!

I have leads...buy me

Pila kailangan nga capital, ug pila inyo expected returns?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast