Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Are You Sick And Tired Of Building A Blog That No One Ever Reads?

Down in the dumps.

You’re probably feeling that you’re not cut out for blogging and Internet marketing.

You’re sick and tired because you’re not seeing results.

Nobody listens to you.

None of your traffic converts.

Commenting on other blogs don’t work as well as you hoped.

You’re about to abandon your blog because it’s not worth all that time and effort anymore.

You’re thinking, “They were right, blogging really is dead.”

Now you’re putting up your arms, surrendering to the evil Internet tyrants who ignore your efforts and shrug you off every time you try and reach out to them.

The truth is, you DO have what it takes to build a successful blog.

You’re just missing something important.

Find out more about Content Marketing on my blog here Are You Sick And Tired Of Building A Blog That No One Ever Reads?

Talk to you soon.

Default Re: Are You Sick And Tired Of Building A Blog That No One Ever Reads?

Secrets no one talks about.

Or at least, not without you paying them huge sacks of money.

These are the few rules that has helped build empires and multi-million dollar companies.

And all the so-called ‘entrepreneurs’ and ‘start-ups’ are bound to fail if they don’t follow these guidelines.

Think about it. All that time, money and effort will all be wasted. You wouldn’t want that to happen, would you?

Don’t come crying to me when it finally does.

If you want to know how to make sure your business doesn’t burn, continue reading now.

Why Your Business Will Fail If You Don't Follow These Hidden Rules

ok...................

OT: I got double posts and I do not know how to delete it. There is nothing I can do so I have to edit this message to delete my previous message. Oh my gosh...

Ha ha ha ha. I have two blogs and I got low traffic visitors on my sites. I really hate it. Making money on blogs take time and patience before seeing a result. It takes month or it takes years. I am doing affiliate marketing on my blogs and I got no result from the products that I am selling. I am sick of it then, I read some information on the internet that a blogger must spend a little money to become a successful blogger. I do not know if it is true. However, if that make us become successful, I had better do something else rather than blogging.

Thanks for the URL link and I am going to read it. I have already given up blogging but maybe after reading this URL link that you have shared with us, I might change my mind and continue to work on my blog.

Well if you are doing an affiliate site that your planning to earn money from it.
    It would also require you a good SEO campaign. So that your chosen keyword would top on seach engines.
    ie google, yahoo, bing and etc....

And also i hope you understand that search engine does not rank the actual site, but its individual inner pages based on the keyword you have chosen for it.

Conversion leads to sales.

Sales lead to money. Money… leads to suffering!

Enough with the Yoda impersonation. I apologize for that. I couldn’t resist.

Conversion does lead to sales. That’s why it’s important that your online platform not only focuses on getting traffic, but converting that traffic into subscribers or consumers.

The previous post on why scare tactics don’t work was an experiment of sorts. Not only was I writing to get traffic with that post, but I wanted to see if I could get a few more people to convert by killing cats. And it was a success.

Killing cats? What are you talking about? I thought this was all about writing? Stick with me and I’ll explain.

How To Increase, Double And Even Triple Your Conversion Rates By Killing Cats

Kibaw baka unsa meaning sa conversion?
    Nobody reads your post or blog? thats because you dont know how to drive traffic to your blog, or your not doing anything to let visitors find your content or blog.

First things first.
    Learn SEO

Thanks for your input. Teach us SEO bai. I can't afford backlink softwares so I had to write guest posts on other high PR blogs to get backlinks.

I also tried to sprinkle a little seo on my posts. It works too. When I google something like "writing marketable content" i get two of my pages on the first page. So SEO is really helpful.

I've been trying to work on other long tail keywords as well.

I've only been doing natural backlinks because I can't afford the backlink software nga nakita nko. Nice unta kaayo mka kuha ug 50,000 backlinks to your site just like magic. Mahal lang.
    Last edited by sagoy; 02-20-2012 at 12:01 AM.

Well i gues you already have an idea about SEO, and your aware that this keyword "writing marketable content" is a long tail right?
    but anyway one thing i can advice to you, is before you decide on any type of keyword. whether if its braod, targetted or long tail keywords. just make sure the keywords you choose really does generate any traffic at all, ie global and monthly searches, and as well as its competition.

And yeah, those softwares does really helped but not all of them, since some of those only has 70% success rate and others are really low because of spam.
    During my experiance, i already had almost all of known softwares, which why i have my own collection of morethan 1million categorized high PR sites.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast