Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Shopping in Hong Kong?

asa mo mag shopping sa HK kanang baratu ra, kanang pareha sa divisoria bah heehehe sa kowloon area as in sa hk ra wla labot sa china[br]Posted on: January 08, 2007, 11:55:42 AM_________________________________________________k anang 24/7 na shopping na as in baratu ra jud, like my friend said, i dont know wheres my friend now. basta i heard kowloon area daw, kamo asa mo mag shopping sa HK?

Default Re: hk shopping

hey gkan ko hk first week of december... malls and boutiques are expensive i usually headed out everynyt jd sa mongkok... sa fa yuen st the one near the jordan train station

go there around 2-3 pm and not really at nyt coz gubot kau ting gabii and mu close na other nice shops. this is street markets ha. u can buy mga cute stuff didto, not to much on tops coz winter time man, lots of pants and overrun items on this street

my friend went to hk side and naay mall didto sa ambot asa toh na puros ra jd overruns.. nike, addidas, 7 for all mankind, etc

make sure u try the Pocari na energy drink that is being sold sa mga convenience stores... its in a blue can and it tastes really good.. pag ma kapoi nko shopping, inom dayun ko ani. hehehe

try temple street sad

Quote Originally Posted by mercy_022
    asa mo mag shopping sa HK kanang baratu ra, kanang pareha sa divisoria bah heehehe sa kowloon area as in sa hk ra wla labot sa china
    Ladies street market in Mongkok... Just check out the map in the MRT station when ur n mongkok...

night market ay.. sa kowloon st. dapita

anymore suggestions??
    im planning to go this september hehe

try nathan road. its a long strip with a lot of stalls & shops. but don't go there if you intend to buy electronic gadgets kay risk kaayo nga ilisan ang imo product.
    tsim sha tsui also has a lot to offer.
    if you intend to visit victoria's peak, there's also a mall there.
    jordan road is also a must-try. it's near mongkok.

tip: most practical mode of transport is the mtr. plan your stops para dili kas imo money coz mahal ila fare didto. if you like something, and if you find that the price is right, buy it na dayon kay lisod na na balikan. wear flats kay lakaw galore gyud imo beauty.

mongkok ladies market. you can actually haggle
    sa temple street, dili kaau ka haggle lesser choices rsad compared to mongkok.
    naa sa tsim tsan tsiu. dapat sa cameron road or nathan road. basta haggle lang gyud.
    agree ko na the cheapest and fastest way to go around hongkong is through the MTR. you can buy their octopus card para mas maka save. wear flats or rubber shoes kay mao kay sakto ila ingon nga shop til you drop. hahaha

mongkok and night market. Daghan pod outlets sa hongkong where you can buy good brands at a cheaper price. kugi lang ka ug ukay...

mongkok

Blog Entries

night market ok ra man d2..heheh!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast