Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Ever failed to show your love at the right time?

...you had the feeling that it was a bit late to him/her know that he/she was really important to you - and that you loved him/her so much bcoz now he/she has someone else instead of u 2 2gether....

Default Re: Was there a time...

hey this is a really common story here... it happens everytime..

but yeah... i got this friend and yeah i like her and also most of the guys do, but i was afraid that it will ruin our friendship(stupid mistake)... and there...... i just saw here with someone else, ni akbay sa iyang shoulder! ouch! yeah it hurts. but no worries, i learned my lesson.. heeheh

bitaw this could happened to most of us.. di man jud ni malikayan usahay na mahadlok ta isulti sa tawo ang atong tinuod na feelings gud.. for fear of rejection, losin the person or jeopardizin the friendship.. pero dapat man jud unta isulti nato sa tawo atong feelings para we wont grow old askin ourselves "what if"

Quote Originally Posted by n0stALg|a
    bitaw this could happened to most of us.. di man jud ni malikayan usahay na mahadlok ta isulti sa tawo ang atong tinuod na feelings gud.. for fear of rejection, losin the person or jeopardizin the friendship.. pero dapat man jud unta isulti nato sa tawo atong feelings para we wont grow old askin ourselves "what if"
    mao na nga ang ubang tawo mamahala nalang basata gugma! dont let it pass no matter what happens. take the risks! tell him/her how u rily feel...

Indeed, I experienced such thing. I blame myself for what happened but I never tried to get him back since I can see that he is happy and he's better off with the other.

another sad and real story which happened to large # of people here........but that's about it, sometimes we miss out significant people that comes to us........if we can only read people's heart just by looking at the person--but that's not the real case here.........some people are meant to pass us even if they are important .....as we used to hear------we cant have everything we need and wanted be ours......

*sigh

for me, yep! there was one time.. he was my bf.. my first flame! everytime he would say i love you to me i would just nod at him.. when we broke up i regret not telling him even once that i also love him.. cry jed ko ato.. but hey i've moved on na..sayang lang jed and never na jed to nako buhaton.. not ever.

What a losser I never thought it still exist!!!!!!!!!!!Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I spent almost five years hearing her on the phone, and seing her with her arrogant bf and not have that chance to see her personLLY since strict daw ang barumbado na bf. but i simply cant understand why i stayed and continued talking to her that time

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast