Page 1 of 90 123411 ... LastLast

Default MERGED: All about Teleperformance

Hi guys! I caught myself with extreme guilt when I forced my friends to resign from their previous BPO company and encouraged them to follow me in TP.. God! naglisud sila ug gasto sa limpak limpak na 80.46 per hour rate with NO BENEFITS AND ALLOWANCES!!! Amazing!!!

Yes kabalo na naay reaction na nganong nisign ko sa contract... well, i signed the contract because they way it was explained by HR is different from the fine prints on the paper... My bad that I trust the HR... and naa pa sya'y linya nga "guys, you can party like a rockstar on pay day!"... so kinsa may motake time to read the fine prints anang mga linyah kuno aber?

Default re: MERGED: All about Teleperformance

Goodluck! Hihihi

mao jud, daghan jud kaayo mga nailad anang mga estorya sa HR... dapat paper base jud na siya. aron ma legal.

it pays to read jud baya...

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper07 View Post
    My bad that I trust the HR... and naa pa sya'y linya nga "guys, you can party like a rockstar on pay day!"... r?
    hahah party like rockstar, tanduay chaser tubig and pulutan chippy on payday after pay day ting bits hahahaha rock star babeeeeeeey

we know right??

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper07 View Post
    Hi guys! I caught myself with extreme guilt when I forced my friends to resign from their previous BPO company and encouraged them to follow me in TP.. God! naglisud sila ug gasto sa limpak limpak na 80.46 per hour rate with NO BENEFITS AND ALLOWANCES!!! Amazing!!!

Yes kabalo na naay reaction na nganong nisign ko sa contract... well, i signed the contract because they way it was explained by HR is different from the fine prints on the paper... My bad that I trust the HR... and naa pa sya'y linya nga "guys, you can party like a rockstar on pay day!"... so kinsa may motake time to read the fine prints anang mga linyah kuno aber?
    80.46 x 8 = 643.68 mao naba ni ang netpay nila? kung naa pa gani deductibles hawa dayon mo.

this is smaller than our daily rate w/ SGS (entry-level) nindot pa work environment

world's largest pero ang pay world's smallest. lols

as in tinuod na Php 80.46 per hour ra?

ahaka jud ana kung maahon.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 90 123411 ... LastLast