View Poll Results: Aware of the current economic and political situation in the country, what is your best course of ac

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm contented and would like to stay in the contry.

0 0%
  • Work harder to meet the needs of the family.

1 50.00%
  • Leave the country and work overseas.

1 50.00%
  • I am hopeless

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default What Is The Problem With The Philippines and Your Solution?

What would it be like to start figuring out a solution if you think there is a probelm in our Nation/Country?

To Start: OURSELVES. in any form of government, your family for that matter, Welfare must begin on your backyard.
    Therefore: Plans to correct a problem identified should be mustered within ourselves. The percentage of a chaotic family is so high, although very subjective and i can prove no study done, Experienced tells me that most of those whom I encountered (poor me) one way or the other, the family they belong is into some kind of troubled past, present and very possible the future, and Im not exempted to it.

Up to now the solution is so elusive to You, yet you keep trying. To take it seriously, you have no time to scrutinize whats going on-in around you, much to the politicians. Time is getting so precious that not a single minute is wasted to discuss solutions other than your problems.

When at times, if the tension is relieved, you then discuss topics away from yourselves, mostly comedic with much sense of humor as possible and the politicians are the top of the list. But thats it! Because the only time your voice and clamour about How your Country needs to be Run is when you cast your vote. Exercise it the best as you can. CAMPAIGN TO WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN NOT THE AMOUNT OF MONEY, OR HOW YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS BEING PROMISED FOR THE RETURN OF YOUR VOTE.

And if You FAil, You moved on and learned from It.

I happened to encounter the Book of Hilary Rodham Clinton and says " Its the Family that makes up the Community...." therefore if a community fails because of the family thats in it!

What Im really trying to say is try to check your immediate family, if there is something needs to be done, youll be amazed how you can help the community and the country as a whole!

Because I Strongly Believe The Reason, and the Only Reason Why Our Country Failed to Improved Is.......

Default Re: WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IN THE PHILIPPINES AND YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS TO SOLVE THEM

Politicians are greedy.Â* We are ruled by people who are selfish.Â* Selfish people have no place in government because they will use peoples money to enrich themeselves and to consolidate power.

I hope a TRANSITIONAL REVOLUTIONARY GOVERNMENT should be set up composed of broad sectors of society like the farmers, fishermen, workers, urban poor, professionals, academics and economist who have only one thing in mind - - - the welfare of the country and the upholding the high standards of morality in public service.

Default Re: WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IN THE PHILIPPINES AND YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS TO SOLVE THEM

it's not long:

Unity and prayers will led to prosperity

Part of Gods Commandments ( not the 10..)
    DO YOUR BEST AND "HE" WILL DO THE REST.....

Are WE on this

Forget The Politicians....

The Progressive Countries Ive /We All Read in the NEWS, Emphasize the Enforcement of the Law Without Exemptions.... In the Strictest and Very Layman Way to Achieve this To learn from Our Mistakes and Move On...

Again, WE should be careful to Whom we Cast our votes during election, Its a Six (6) year of Agony.

THE BEST SOLUTION HERE IS TO EXTERMINATE ALL OPPOSITIONS..PARA ADMIN NA TANAN

put a foriegner as president for 1, maybe it would minimize corruption!

kill everyone who causes problems to the country...
    politicians, businessmen, religious leaders, the citizens...
    itll work but well become detestable to the eyes of other countries...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa
    kill everyone who causes problems to the country...
    politicians, businessmen, religious leaders, the citizens...
    itll work but well become detestable to the eyes of other countries...
    So where are the NPA's? so called true freedom fighters for justice. They are all talk! All they are good for is terrorism, robbery and extortion. If they indeed believe in their cause, then they should have eliminated the REAL termites of this country long ago.

I wonder why they never did that? When they are very capable of doing so.

So where are the NPA's? so called true freedom fighters for justice. They are all talk! All they are good for is terrorism, robbery and extortion. If they indeed believe in their cause, then they should have eliminated the REAL termites of this country long ago.

I wonder why they never did that? When they are very capable of doing so.
    There you go again, directly quoting from the AFP PsyWar mill. Again, discern before issuing sweeping statements. The Left is aiming to change the abusive & exploitative system into a truly National Democratic government. Education is the key. The people's awareness of the root causes of their problems & the means of resolving it - plays a major role in achieving that desired change. We have to act collectively, resourcefully, & militantly to break away the chains of Monopoly Capitalism, Feudalism, & Bureaucrat Capitalism. The puppet & fascist AFP & the biased anti people & pro business laws of the GRP figuratively acts as the chains that holds the people's interest at bay. It is the inherent right of the Filipino people to break away the chains that have for the longest time imprisoned them- economically, politically, & culturally. It is our right to chart our own course & have our equal place in history. It is our right to effect that change - by any means necessary.

I agree kasamang Jored. Sobra na ang pagsakal ng mga naghaharing uri sa mga mamamayan. Dapat aangal na ang masa dito. Grabe na. Magkaisa tayo baguhin natin ang ating lipunan para malinis ito ng bulok na sistema.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast