Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: Scheduled Downtime: November 28, 2011 12:00AM

more power......

for sure mo samot na ni ug kanindot ang istorya...

Infractions: 0/3 (6)

3 days mute scheduled downtime

Quote Originally Posted by BeoR View Post
    Why was it a disappointment for you?
    • Too many unresolved bugs and new release means new bugs
      Wa man jud perfect nga software but starting VB4, grabe kadaghan sa bugs nga wala na fix. Murag naa pa man gani to bugs from 4.0 nga hangtud karon unresolved japon ang status. E-compare nimo sa Invision or even sa XenForo (even if forum ra ila), paspas kaau sila mo fix ug mga bugs, VB still remained at a thousand.
    • Undelivered Promises
      When some customers daghan na kaau complain, nagpost2x to si Fabian ug mga upcoming features and their upcoming plans and process kunohay. Nah ni resign nya ang mga plan features iyang gi post gamay ra kaau na implement.
    • Di na sab kaau maminaw sa feedback sa customers unlike the old days nga sila pa Kier nagdevelop ug nagsupport. For example, when customers wants HTML Email, they provided Vertical Response integration, toink.

Gamay ra kaau ni akong post Sir, naa sa Licensed Customer Feedback ang daghan complain sa mga customers.

Btw, I migrated to Invision after VB 4.1.2 - katong naay Skimlinks & Vertical Response integration.

Blog Entries

True, there are still a lot of unresolved bugs and I've been watching the developments over the past year or two. As you can see, I was one of the early "buyers" of the software but never deployed it until I felt it is ready. I have tried and tested just about every "community software" out there and found that a lot of them are at least faster than vBulletin. There are however some things that made me stick with vBulletin.

These are the major factors in play: First is obviously our database. It will take twice the amount of time for us to migrate to another software than upgrade to the latest vBulletin version. Second is vBSEO, there's just none like it. Third is their native Mobile API and Apps. Lastly, just like vBSEO, is Searchlight which we are planning to acquire in the future.

I do agree that vBulletin is in some sort of a downturn but I am hoping that they will get their acts together before others catch up. For now, most of them are just minor annoyances that don't affect the general user experience. However, if it continues to degrade and others catch up, I'll be migrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by GetWebHost View Post
    • Too many unresolved bugs and new release means new bugs
      Wa man jud perfect nga software but starting VB4, grabe kadaghan sa bugs nga wala na fix. Murag naa pa man gani to bugs from 4.0 nga hangtud karon unresolved japon ang status. E-compare nimo sa Invision or even sa XenForo (even if forum ra ila), paspas kaau sila mo fix ug mga bugs, VB still remained at a thousand.
    • Undelivered Promises
      When some customers daghan na kaau complain, nagpost2x to si Fabian ug mga upcoming features and their upcoming plans and process kunohay. Nah ni resign nya ang mga plan features iyang gi post gamay ra kaau na implement.
    • Di na sab kaau maminaw sa feedback sa customers unlike the old days nga sila pa Kier nagdevelop ug nagsupport. For example, when customers wants HTML Email, they provided Vertical Response integration, toink.

Gamay ra kaau ni akong post Sir, naa sa Licensed Customer Feedback ang daghan complain sa mga customers.

Btw, I migrated to Invision after VB 4.1.2 - katong naay Skimlinks & Vertical Response integration.

Boss unsa ni nga message cgeg pop-up sa screen.. annoying na kaayo
    nka login man ko nya cge man gihapon ug pop-up while browsing istorya.. pls advise.

"A username and password are being requested by http://dev.istorya.net. The site says: "Restricted Area""

Blog Entries

Please post bugs / annoyances @ https://www.istorya.net/forums/suppor...eports-v4.html

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by crisxahia View Post
    Boss unsa ni nga message cgeg pop-up sa screen.. annoying na kaayo
    nka login man ko nya cge man gihapon ug pop-up while browsing istorya.. pls advise.

"A username and password are being requested by http://dev.istorya.net. The site says: "Restricted Area""

@crisxahia: i think its still not 100% complete ang process, maybe the admins just gaves us temporary access for the meantime. and also be more patient lng ta ky it is expected nga naa jud na minor problems here and there basta mag upgrade.

100% complete na ba ni?

Newbie Platinum Member fretzmodels's Avatar

i want the old istorya rather than this new one. pffft

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast