Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Cheap but nice and safe place to stay in Hong Kong???

Do you know of any hostel/guesthouse/budget hotel that would still have available rooms by this time? My friend and I are going to Hong Kong in less than 2 weeks and we have no place to stay pa kay ang amung g-reservan before na guesthouse, cancelled our reservation just this week!!! If you know of any place in Hong Kong which you would recommend for us to stay, please let me know the name of the place, contact details (email add or phone nuber) if naa.

Thanks! =)

Default Re: Cheap but nice and safe place to stay in Hong Kong???

I suggest you go to Hop Inn. It's a cozy place with free wifi in all rooms, unlimited drinking water, abundant collection of DVDs that you may rent for free, foosball, board games and card games although it's highly unlikely that you'll get bored in Hongkong because there are a lot of exciting things to do. This place is located near 7/11 and McDonald's. Find more information by clicking on the link below.

A Taciturn's whirlwind romance with speech: Vibrant Hongkong

planning to go to HK this sept pod. any other hostels near Tsim Sha Tsui area? other than Hop Inn..?

sa Oisuen Guesthouse Hongkong sir.. didto nag stay akong uyab pag adto nila.. e search lang na sa FB...

asa mn mas dghan ug laagan.. sa mongkok or Tsim Sha Tsui?? duol sa mga attractions/mrt/mall/night market..etc

I was going to suggest Golden Crown Guesthouse in TST kay accessible 24/7 via A21 or N21 bus to and from the airport. Cheap, decent and clean. Unfortunately, rooms sell out fast because they're cheap. Try Yiufai Guesthouse, sir. It is found on the same building as Golden Crown.

Golden Crown Guesthouse
    price range: 280-300 HKD (single), 350-400 HKD (double, private bathroom), 500 HKD (triple, private bathroom), 600 (quad, private bathroom)
    To book your room, reservation is 100 HKD via paypal; balance upon arrival. (Just send me a PM if you need a link to the reservation site as I'm not allowed to post any links here).
    email: elvis@goldencrownhk.com

Yiufai Gueshouse
    price range: 250-300 HKD (single or double, shared bathroom), 350 HKD (double, private bathroom)
    e-mail: reservation@yiufaiguesthouse.com

Taisan also has 3 branches, 2 of them are within the same area as Golden Crown and Yiufai. Taisan's new Harilela branch looked really nice.... but I cannot recommend their reservation system kay di kaayo organized. Mas okay mi sa Golden Crown. Hope this helps.

@theMessenger: so preferably sa TST nlng mi stay? XD
    can you help me with the booking & itinerary tho? coz if mas cheaper without the agency, kami nlng mu book ug flight/hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by cirose View Post
    @theMessenger: so preferably sa TST nlng mi stay? XD
    can you help me with the booking & itinerary tho? coz if mas cheaper without the agency, kami nlng mu book ug flight/hotel.
    Hi cirose. We really cannot compare and say which of the two is better as we have not tried staying at Mongkok raba. But TST is a good place to be; take it from us.

The place that we recommended (Golden Crown Guesthouse) is across Kowloon Park and walking distance to the Star Ferry, Avenue of the Stars and all those jazzy malls. It's also close to at least 3 MTR exits, so fight kaayo location-wise and budget-wise.

I'm sure I and the rest of the Istoryans here would be happy to help you out with planning your itinerary. You can also do some back reading in this thread for ideas. As to your question, yes woi, significantly cheaper jud if di mu mag-agency.

@theMessenger: hehe lageh mas cheaper mn jd peru mahadlok ko bsin palpak ang mga reservations bah like sa hotel. peru naa mn ko friend nga naa sa travel agency, ako lng cguro i-compare2 ilang quotation based pod sa ako na research.

btw, pila mo ka days didto and how much *more or less* in.u budget?

thanks daan

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast