Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 ... LastLast

Walay monthly, there is quarterly, semi annual and annual.

I have one here for 24 years old, my gf. It's still the same. Since cost of insurance is cheaper for females and at 24, then the rest will go to the investment fund. Take note that the insurance component is deducted monthly and depends on the attained age. Also, the amount that goes to investments is net of management fees.

On the 4th year, the total amount less the cost of insurance and rider(s) will go to investments but again, net of management fees. This is what Bro Makie is emphasizing that it's not really 100% that will go to investments.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanBeyond View Post
    Walay monthly, there is quarterly, semi annual and annual.

I have one here for 24 years old, my gf. It's still the same. Since cost of insurance is cheaper for females and at 24, then the rest will go to the investment fund. Take note that the insurance component is deducted monthly and depends on the attained age. Also, the amount that goes to investments is net of management fees.

On the 4th year, the total amount less the cost of insurance and rider(s) will go to investments but again, net of management fees. This is what Bro Makie is emphasizing that it's not really 100% that will go to investments.

Pila ni ka years to pay bro?

Mao ni ako gihulat display nalang tanan, barato or mahal sila na bahala pili.

"
    not really 100% that will go to investments" ... kasabot man ko ani bro, murag plete ba nig mo sakay ka jeep.
    Lisud gud subayon pa kay dili maghuman... sayon ra pag subay sa ato na side kasabot man ta, sa uban nga dili agent
    malibog ug samot.

Pili nalang sila annual ba, quarterly or monthly. Then check the background sa company og ila system okay ba. Daghan raba victim sa dili i remit na payment. Okay pa sa first payment the succeeding ... dinhi usually mawala ang payments.

Si AXA, makita nimo ONLINE tanan transaction... mga payments, charges, acct value etc. and mo text pud si AXA as confirmation nadawat nila imo payment. When creating proposal for client, dali ra pud, mins lang basta duna lang wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by op2nd View Post
    Pila ni ka years to pay bro?

Mao ni ako gihulat display nalang tanan, barato or mahal sila na bahala pili.

"
    not really 100% that will go to investments" ... kasabot man ko ani bro, murag plete ba ni ug sakay ka ug jeep.

5 years to pay ra.

Yup, we know that we mean the same thing but for other istoryans who are not familiar, it might be misleading. At least, klaro nani diri dapita.

But so far, the cheapest is with IMG's MOST which is only for IMG members. To be a member, you will pay 3,700 membership fee. Then u will have access to unlimited financial planning seminars and resources, etc plus with mentors and like minded people around.

For MOST, backed by PhilAm Life, at age 27, for 1M is only around 4,700 annually and that's term insurance.

Please correct me if I may missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanBeyond View Post
    5 years to pay ra.

Yup, we know that we mean the same thing but for other istoryans who are not familiar, it might be misleading. At least, klaro nani diri dapita.

But so far, the cheapest is with IMG's MOST which is only for IMG members. To be a member, you will pay 3,700 membership fee. Then u will have access to unlimited financial planning seminars and resources, etc plus with mentors and like minded people around.

For MOST, backed by PhilAm Life, at age 27, for 1M is only around 4,700 annually and that's term insurance.

Please correct me if I may missed something.

So, magpa member sila para maka barato nya duna pa networking sa IMG for extra income.

Murag palayo na pud ta ani da

kini murag dili bias pagka explain sa IMG

"
    Hi Jbig,

IMG is International Marketing Group. Think of it like this: McDonalds is selling Coca-Cola but McDonald does not manufacture Coca-Cola. They're merely distributing the Coca-Cola products. IMG is like McDonalds. They are merely distributing investment and healthcare products from other providers. IMG is legitimate. It's registered in SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission). I understand your position. And it's good that you exercise prudence. Of course you can invest in mutual funds without paying the P3900. That P3900 is only if you want to become a broker meaning you want to earn commissions by offering the healthcare and investment products distributed by IMG to others. But if you don't want to become a broker, you can still invest. You don't need to pay P3900. The problem is so many brokers in IMG wants to make a sale instead of really helping the people first. I too am a broker in IMG but I don't force people to join the group if they don't want. I want to make this clear: YOU CAN INVEST IN MUTUAL FUNDS OR ANY PRODUCTS OFFERED BY IMG WITHOUT PAYING THE P3900. JUST GO TO THE CASHIER AND ASK FOR A FORM (OF YOUR DESIRED MUTUAL FUND COMPANY) AND FILL UP THAT FORM THEN START INVESTING.

Regarding insurance/healthcare, it's up to you if you want to have one. If you don't, then don't get one. And one more thing, IMG is not pyramiding or networking. Although it could be mistaken for one if you do not really understand the concept of pyramiding and networking. It's a legitimate company. You can check with SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) also and verify everything... "

http://www.pinoymoneytalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=34151.0

Kung INSURANCE man gali ari nalang ko sa worldwide jud, SUNLIFE, PRU LIFE, AXA bahala na ug mahal para nig mag claim
    unya dili ta maawayan sa client.

Ingon sila ang maayo na Insurance kana dali raka maka CLAIM

Afaik, yes. To be able to get that cheap term insurance, you must be a member first.

One thing, it's like a privilege to them and part of being a member. Ang nindot lang is the easy access to unilimited financial literacy tools. We can do those from Mr. Google but mas dali na sa ilaha. Then you can be mentored by those who are successful. You can be guided by them. There are lot of like-minded individuals there where you can share and exchange views. That's the non-quantifiable aspects. Dghan pana but I leave that to IMG members to explain in their thread.

There are some trust issues, yes. There are who do hard selling and recruiting. Why I use the word recruiting? I believe they use the MLM model.

There's nothing wrong with that model as long as wa lay magbinuang ug mangilad. Allergic man kadaghanan anang MLM but it is still ur call. Research lang jud. Di man tanan mangingilad.

Back to the topic...

Yes, they are international and they are big compared to PhilAm and Insular as an example. So does it mean ba nga if worst comes to worst, the parent insurance companies will catch if something happens to their Ph subs? Just my tots lang.

I still believe that u achieve ur role of being an advisor if u have given the right financial product to the client's financial needs and plans including constant communication-after sales. I know a lot of advisors push a certain product because of the high commi scheme. I believe there is no one here yet.
    Last edited by BatmanBeyond; 10-22-2014 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by @jiggles [COLOR=#333333
    I already attend most of the IMG seminars because my friends are members. And from my understanding, Kaiser is not fully HMO company, this is the explanation (Please correct me if I'm wrong). For the First 5 years you will going to pay the monthly, quarterly, semianual or annually contribution for the next 6 to 10 years your money is being held by them and it will grow because they will put it to investment. The only first five years are the time that you are covered with HMO but for the next 6 to 10 years are not or partially but after the 10 years the HMO is no longer covered. How the money being grow if they did not put it to investment?[/COLOR]

And first all business or transaction that you being paid is important that you know where the money goes. I have a question to you, you said that you do your research before but were is the numbers...? are you willing to give your hard earn money to them without knowing where your money goes? I will gave you another example like the legacy companies, (I did not say that Kaiser was part of Legacy) It was license to SEC and Insurance department of the Philippines and even DOH but they did not notice that they creating a scam to earn money... AM I right?

Lesson learn, even the company were license you need to know where your money is being invested because it was hard earn money. If your money come from PDAP or FORK barel I think you can donate it to them...

My messages is please be careful specially if you spend money to the third party person, make sure you know what happen and how they being used your money.
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/business-finance-and-economics-discussions-16/157896-kaiser-international-health-group-reliable-8.html

Malayo napud ta sa topic sa INSURANCE bro ug i connect pa nato si IMG nga broker sa insurance
    and marketing plan sa IMG

Mas maayo ta solo nalang gyud insurance hisgutan ... para dili libog.

Manulife is better

Sir good am,

All the Multinational Insurance Companies are excellent and are safe. Feel free to choose between the top 5 Multinational Insurance companies operating here in the Philippines.

I have multiple policies already from the company in which I am an Insurance Businessman and from a different company. All are good.

Regards

naa rman diay ni... pero ukayonon pa sab.
    sunlife ug manulife ra akong nhibaw.an. looking for alternatives.

I've been following this thread for quite sometime and learned a lot from the different opinions of Financial Consultants from different companies. My point of view is that life insurance in general, whether term or whole life, is not all about being cheap and etc. It would really depend of the following:

1) Company must be Authorized by the Insurance Commission.
    2) Proven track record of the company in terms of payment of claims.
    3) Financial Consultant that will handle your plan is not all about sales. Client should assess their intent to serve after he/she signs the proposal.

No offense meant but sometimes, I noticed discussions are sometimes off-track. If there are term life insurance that is really cheap but at the end of the day, you are recruiting them to be a member... it doesn't make sense. Sell what you can sell, don't recruit just to make a sale and have a downline.

I know, this won't be make a lot of people happy but it seems that discussion gets off-track from the topic. If that's the case, make a thread "Be a member and buy a cheap term-life insurance". Peace and be safe Cebu.

11.    Advertisement

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 ... LastLast