Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Hello.. Im also looking for good investment policy suitable for my needs. I am eyeing Philam Life because of the savings product. How can I inquire more about it? Do I need to go to their office to apply? Thanks.

Hi! If you are interested with what we have just let me know so perhaps we can meet. By the way, I am with Pru Life U.K - the company who introduced VUL (Variable Unit Link) products here in the Philippines.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUR.LIFE.CHOICE View Post
    I beg to disagree that life insurance is a bad investment option.
    It is one of the best options. .
    Why?
    Because it is the only investment in the world that gives the most when needed the most.
    I agree with you, it is the best investment tool you can find in the market. There's a lot of choices to make to have an investment that is right for you. Shop around for an investment plan from companies who have a high net worth, that is the best companies you can invest on.

there's no best life insurance for group/association, but there are insurance to get the most of it, its customize to your needs, If it will satisfy your needs, then it is the best insurance cover for the group.

I agree with going to permanent plan, but you can mix the 2 plans. The insured will get a better coverage and flexibility.

all insurance are nindot, you have to visit one to start with to get a better view on the plans they offer.

i agree with you sir...

COnsider the top 5 insurance companies, that is where we start considering insurance companies

Please consider Insular Life, it is one of the top 5 insurance companies.

Quote Originally Posted by spongbhadz42 View Post
    Hello.. Im also looking for good investment policy suitable for my needs. I am eyeing Philam Life because of the savings product. How can I inquire more about it? Do I need to go to their office to apply? Thanks.
    naa naman na tanans savings product Bro.. started with Prulife UK then sunod uban..

you can Check Prulife UK or Sunlife..

pde tika marefer ug advisor if ganahan ka..

11.    Advertisement

Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast