Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rowell83 View Post
    naa bay product na combination of pension plan and lifetime-insurance plan?
    VULs can be used as a retirement plan and a source of pension plan. But sa kadaghan klase nga VUL, be sure to get the one that suits you the best.

Quote Originally Posted by makie View Post
    VULs can be used as a retirement plan and a source of pension plan. But sa kadaghan klase nga VUL, be sure to get the one that suits you the best.
    sir makie, i did not bother to read previous pages but what is VUL? asa ko makakuha ana? sa philam? sa sunlife?

sir makie, i did not bother to read previous pages but what is VUL? asa ko makakuha ana? sa philam? sa sunlife?
    VUL stands for Variable Unit Link. It is an investment with an insurance component in it hence it is basically an investment and insurance in one. One of the main benefits of VULs is that you get to have benefits in case you outlive the plan. VULs are designed for specific needs such as retirement, education, savings, etc. hence importante gyud nga mofit ang plan nga imong kuhaon sa imong needs. I believe all life insurance companies have VUL products. If you're interested to have one with Philam Life, you can contact me. I'm connected to Philam Life.

And I with Pru Life U.K. - The Company who intruduced VUL to the Philippines. I agree with makie, all if not most Life Insurances nowadays offer VUL, it depends though what you are looking for and what suits your needs. VUL stands for Variable Unit Link true, but it is mainly a Life Insurance with an investment component. Traditional insurances let's you pay (living) so when you die, you leave a legacy to your beneficiary(ries) while VUL, protects you, not just ensure the future of your family and makes sure you'll be able to enjoy the rewards of your hard-earned money should you reach the age of retirement or even when you need it the most. Daghan sya ug benefits, dili patay patay lang (which most of us don't want to talk but should be discussed kay we are not immortals..it could happen to anyone of us without knowing it walay pili sa edad ug status in life)

If you like to know more you may contact me.

Pit senyor!
    Last edited by Simplewish; 01-20-2013 at 09:44 AM.

@makie: sir naa man ko contact sa philam, di lang ko sure kung kaila ka ni vivienne but thanks! sa iya naman gud ko naginquire. hehe

@makie: sir naa man ko contact sa philam, di lang ko sure kung kaila ka ni vivienne but thanks! sa iya naman gud ko naginquire. hehe
    Vivien Daanoy? If siya, yes, kaila ko niya. In fact, siya akong unit manager.. hehe.
    Please send my regards to her.

yup siya sir hehehe

boss. nindot ang pioneer life insurance?

Term insurance is good but it's only temporary. Death is a permanent problem. Better go for a permanent solution to a permanent problem.

You can get a life insurance from any of the 29 life insurance companies in the philippines.

FYI: No life insurance company has closed shop.

Here are the list of top life insurance companies.

2011 Top Life Insurance Companies & my musings | Randell Tiongson

11.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast