Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

plan nako mo apply for life + health insurance....mga agent diri in different insurance company... pls pm me about payment policies

Quote Originally Posted by makie29 View Post
    Lugi ka if you get a whole life plan. At some point in your life, you will no longer need life insurance or your current life insurance coverage might not be the right one for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Premium is not paid monthly, it's paid annually.

Tanan policy sa AXA, PWUEDE ka mo pay ug monthly/quarterly/semi-annual or annual.

Depende ra gyud sa purpose asa niya gamiton ang insurance ...

TERM INSURANCE:
    1. cheaper ang premium, daku ug life insurance (GAMAY ra pud difference sa wholelife na monthly)
    2. mag renew ka after mo expire ang term, but nig renew nimo mo saka napud ang premium,
    3. up to age 75 lang sya cover.
    4. everytime mahuman ka pay sa term, lets say for 5 or 10yrs, wla sya cash value.
    5. sa AXA pwuede raka mo pay ug monthly.
    6. kini nga policy maayo ni i offer sa mga KEY MAN or valued employee sa company

WHOLELIFE:
    1. dili ra ni layo sa premium sa term insurance.
    2. nig human nimo pay sa 5yrs or 10yrs , cover naka up to age 100
    3. mag accumulate ni sya ug cash pwuede ma withdraw, then imo lang ni pasagdan, pwuede na pud ni pang retirement fund.
    4. murag forced saving para future expenses

So kung mag pa compute sa premium maayo jud mag-abot ang client ug agent, para maka plastar sila ug discuss seriously.

Pag mo kuha ka ug Life Insurance... murag TOOL pud, daghan ni kagamitan.
    During untimely death, pwuede ni sya INCOME PROTECTION, bisan ug kausa ra sya naka pay sa iya monthly, ang makuha sa family dili ang first payment kondi ang LIFE COVERAGE na equivalent sa iya premium. Maka tabang ni ug daku sa NAWALA na income sa family and if multiple iya insurance, mas maayo kay ang family secured gihapon ila future.

Another gamit pud is, pag si client duna sya taxable properties or deposits sa bank na daku, before na ma-transfer sa mga beneficiaries, kinahanglan pay sa sila ug "Estate Tax or RIP tax" which is 20% and kinahanglan cold cash gyud within 6months, kung wala sila cash within that month para bayad sa tax, duna surcharge na 25% na pud (imagine imo tax bayranan 20% estate tax + 25% surcharge, paets )... ang madawat sa client from the insurance, mao na i pay sa mga taxes, dili na ang HARD EARNED money sa client nga gi haguan ug 10yrs, 20yrs or more.

Pwuede pud ni sya pambayad ug mortgage, or any bayarnan nga wla natiwas tawn sa client.

Duna ko nahibaw-an, duna sya 19 ka policies sa insurance, ang ila negosyo na down before,
    ang mga acct value sa insurance iya gi withdraw mao napud iya gigamit as pohonan para maka tindog balik iya negosyo... karon maayo na dagan ila negosyo sige nalang ug vacy.

Pag enough ang imo COVERAGE, this the time, kuha napud ka pure investmetns.

@op2nd: The premium that I am referring to is term insurance, not VULs which can be paid monthly. If that's possible in AXA, then good.

Quote Originally Posted by makie29 View Post
    @op2nd: The premium that I am referring to is term insurance, not VULs which can be paid monthly. If that's possible in AXA, then good.

Yes sir, ang tanan gyud products sa AXA, apil na ang TERM, pwuede ra gyud monthly.

Duna ko usa ka TERM policy, monthly ako of payment but, ako gi convert later to VUL pagkasabot nako sa benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by paelob85 View Post
    plan nako mo apply for life + health insurance....mga agent diri in different insurance company... pls pm me about payment policies
    Sa AXA, duna pud sila PURE health coverage with endowment... covers 56 critical illnesses and 18 minors.

Pwuede pud combination of Health, Investment and Life Coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by paelob85 View Post
    AXA premium according sa date of birth:
    Male, non-smoker, min. SI = 400k (SI Sum Insured)

1969 -- 1,470.68
    1974 -- 1,403
    1979 -- 1,333.68
    1984 -- 1,319.68

maoni more or less ang range sa premium

Who am i?
    I am a piece of paper, a drop of ink and a few pennies of premium.
    I am a promise to pay.life insurance policy
    I help people see visions, dream dreams, and achieve economic immortality.
    I am education for the children.
    I am savings.
    I am property that increases in value from year to year.
    I lend money when you need it most, with no questions asked.
    I pay off mortgages, so that the family can remain together in their own homes.
    I assure people the daring to live and the moral right to die.
    I create money where none existed before.
    I am the great emancipator from want.
    I guarantee the continuity of business.
    I conserve the employer’s investment.
    I am tangible evidence that a man is a good husband and father, and a woman a good wife and mother.
    I am a declaration of financial independence and economic freedom.
    I am the difference between an old man or woman and an elderly gentleman or lady.
    I provide cash if illness, injury, old age, or death cuts off the breadwinner’s income.
    I am the only thing that you can buy on the installment plan that your family doesn’t have to finish paying for.
    I am protected by laws that prevent creditors from assessing the money I give to your loved ones.
    I bring dignity, peace of mind and security to your family.
    I supply investment capital that makes the wheels turn and the motors hum.
    I guarantee the financial ability to have happy holidays and the laughter of children – even though father or mother is not there.
    I am the guardian angel of the home.
    I AM A LIFE INSURANCE POLICY

Murag nindot ning whole life insurance dah

Quote Originally Posted by bleb View Post
    Murag nindot ning whole life insurance dah
    Yes nindot gyud!

Its cheaper when you DONT need it but EXPENSIVE when you need it most.

"I am tangible evidence that a man is a good husband and father, and a woman a good wife and mother"

I have 6 kids, i bought one for each, its bug-at coz i'm paying 8 policies each month..
    Its our GIFT to the kids.

daghana gud ana Ma'am 8 policies.

ga invest pud ka sa mutual fund or direct stocks? or mao na na imo investment ang sa insurance?

11.    Advertisement

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast