Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2835363738394041 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ashley85 View Post
    subscribing..

guys pilay mininum contribution sa axa insurance?
    madam, depende na sa imuhang budget kay pwede man na ma tailor fit. agency partner ko sa AXA. feel free to contact me lang para maka discuss ta. 0927 636 9410.

Quote Originally Posted by callsyn_bigbird View Post
    madam, depende na sa imuhang budget kay pwede man na ma tailor fit. agency partner ko sa AXA. feel free to contact me lang para maka discuss ta. 0927 636 9410.
    dili diay pwede sa axa mismo moapply sir ngano naa pa may agency partner

Try consider AXA... Just to share more about AXA, AXA is now the number 1 worldwide based on Investopedia and Interbrand... World's Top 10 Insurance Companies (LFC,UNH,BRK.A,PUK,ING,PRU,AIG,MFC,MET)
    AXA highest-ranking global insurance brand for 5th consecutive year | Inquirer News

PM me for details or you can email inquiries to ynanrecommends@gmail.com.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley85 View Post
    dili diay pwede sa axa mismo moapply sir ngano naa pa may agency partner
    madam, pwede kaayo ka nga mo direct ug apply sa AXA nga office. an agency is just one of the many sales channel of AXA to reach out to their clients. the advantage pod kun thru ka ug agency is you will have your advisor which would serve as your assistant that you can call at anytime of the day if naa kay pangutana.

isa pa sad, most of us sa amoang team kay gikan sa call center industry and our main goal is service excellence kay particular kaayo ang mga foreigner namu nga mga customers ana and that is what we are applying to our clients.

hopefully, we can set a date nga pwede ta magka meet. feel free lang to give me a call. 0927 636 9410 or 0922 533 6508.

Quote Originally Posted by op2nd View Post
    DAta: Male, age 47
    proposal from your company:

PRULIFE

( since
    1848, worldwide)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prudential_plc
    http://fortune.com/global500/prudential-95/

VUL 5k premium = 600k Life Coverage
    + 500k Accelerated Total &Permanent Disability
    + 60k waiver of premium on TPD

AXA
    (since 1817, worldwide)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AXA
    http://fortune.com/global500/axa-16/

VUL 5,002.42 = 1,070,000 Life Coverage
    + 500,000 for Critical Illness
    + 1,070,000 waiver of premium

Data: Male, age 25

AXA VUL = 2K/ month ( Life Coverage is 592k + Health coverage 500k)

Just wanna share this VUL with 5,000/month premium from Sun Life (47 Male - Non Smoker)

Life Coverage - 1,400,000.00
    Accidental Death Benefit - ADB --- Ps 1,400,000.00
    Critical Illness Benefit - CIB Ps 700,000.00
    with Total Disability Benefit (Waiver of Premium) - TDB

Brief History:
    150 Years Globally base in Canada
    120 Years in the Philippines - First and longest standing life insurance company in the country.

3 Consecutive Years being the No. 1 Insurance company in the Philippines in terms of Premium (Result base from Insurance Commission)

Sun Life Financial (SLF) Traded in TSX (Toronto Stock Exchange), NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) and PSE (Philippines Stock Exchange)

I believe different people have different need when it comes to getting life insurance. Thorough review of the company and the benefits you are getting from the product, a must do, for those who are planning to have one.

Wow, interesting. Sa cge naku ug product review sa AXA every Monday karon pa ko kasugat lage ana nga mga data and coming pa jud from someone nga not part sa AXA. heheh. a typical salesman trying to close a sale. no offense ha.

Wow I have not commented on this thread as Brand X say they're no.1 then Brand Y says they Are no.1... You can both be no.1 for as long as the readers know what they are looking for in the life insurance they want. Thank you for confirming my thoughts. 😉

By the way, to those who pm'ed, Thank you for the compliments but I am not getting any insurance from you. If you have not read my previous comments, I am also a financial adviser but not from same company claiming to be the no.1 Life Insurance Company in the Philippines. I'm just a financial adviser who let my clients decide and think for themselves.

Talk about the facts and just about your company..don't put others down. 😉

Ang importante ano ba ang goal ng client na gusto niya ma achieve? Dapat alamin muna natin ang reason kung bakit siya bibili ng Life Insurance policy? Di ba mas madali mag advice kung ganun?

Quote Originally Posted by Simplewish View Post
    Wow I have not commented on this thread as Brand X say they're no.1 then Brand Y says they Are no.1... You can both be no.1 for as long as the readers know what they are looking for in the life insurance they want. Thank you for confirming my thoughts. ��

By the way, to those who pm'ed, Thank you for the compliments but I am not getting any insurance from you. If you have not read my previous comments, I am also a financial adviser but not from same company claiming to be the no.1 Life Insurance Company in the Philippines. I'm just a financial adviser who let my clients decide and think for themselves.

Talk about the facts and just about your company..don't put others down. ��

Well said @Simplewish

Quote Originally Posted by Simplewish View Post
    Wow I have not commented on this thread as Brand X say they're no.1 then Brand Y says they Are no.1... You can both be no.1 for as long as the readers know what they are looking for in the life insurance they want. Thank you for confirming my thoughts. 😉

Talk about the facts and just about your company..don't put others down. 😉
    My apology of how the way you react, when you said putting the other company down?. . .(if you are referring to my comment) however, my intention about this is just to share what are the benefits you are getting too, from the premium being compared above (5k per month, 47 male, non smoker).

Yes, i agree I am claiming Sun Life is the no.1 company in the philippines for the last 4 years (including last year 2014). Is this base on fact? Definitely Yes! This is in terms of Premiums. Meaning "mas marami bumibili ng insurance sa Sun Life". You may refer to the this link for the latest update - BusinessWorld | Sun Life keeps top insurer spot

There are three things readers must consider about the company before getting life insurance. They should know about the following:

1. Premium Income
    2. Assets
    3. Net Worth

Premium Income defined as – revenues that an insurer receives as premiums paid by its customers for insurance products. When a customer purchases an insurance product, such as a health insurance policy, the customers cost for a specified term of the policy is called the premium.

Assets defined as – anything of value that can be converted into cash. These could be Cash and cash equivalents, real properties or investments.

Networth defined as – The amount by which assets exceed liabilities. The company’s net worth is calculated by subtracting the liabilities from the assets.

Why we should know about these things? To be able to evaluate if the company is stable, with a solid foundation and reliable.

Aside from knowing all about the company, client shall not only focus on getting insurance in one company, they too shall consider getting different policies of different companies. The advantage: for instance client own policies with Pru Life, Sun Life, AXA. Eventually client was diagnosed with cancer, he/she can claim any of the three policies. Perhaps just one would be enough for the financial need as of the moment. However, client again was diagnose with another desease this time a kidney failure. He/she can now claim another policy. You cannot hold different policies in one company the moment you are diagnose with critical illness, it will be given all to the client.

Even though i am an advisor of Sun Life i have also insurance policy with AXA. Aside from additional protection, substantial projected returns over long term for retirement fund.

11.    Advertisement

Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2835363738394041 ... LastLast