Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Unsay Nindot Nga Life Insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by happy house View Post
    Naa ba'y insurance na sagul investments or for retirement, health & hospitalization assistance na pwede sad magamit sa family member or ako ray makagamit?
    murag nice na nga mixture of benefits dah...pero murag wala pa man ko naka hearing nga gi offer ni... anybody who is a financial planner here? enlighten us please...
    Thank you![/QUOTE]

TS try sa sunlife. naa sila balance fund na mix of investment and life insurance

Naa ba'y insurance na sagul investments or for retirement, health & hospitalization assistance na pwede sad magamit sa family member or ako ray makagamit?

murag nice na nga mixture of benefits dah...pero murag wala pa man ko naka hearing nga gi offer ni... anybody who is a financial planner here? enlighten us please...
    Thank you!
    Naa sa Pru Life U.K. I'm an F.A. if interested mo to know more I can pm you, just pm me lang although personally, I would suggest appointment and in person jud so klaro and matubag imo tanan questions kay getting a life insurance is something you really have to be serious about, dili lang ni about your money but your protection as well.
    Last edited by Simplewish; 09-17-2011 at 02:47 AM. Reason: additional comments

ako naa sad ko insurance pero nag learn usa ko ug insurance before ko nag kuha....kay para naako mas maayo nga kahibalo ta sa atong gikuha dili lang salig ta sa agent........

if anyone of you is interested to know about Philam Life, you could always give me a pm... or contact me through 09262702588... i could set up an appointment with you so as you would know your options... I would agree to some of the comments here wherein you need to research more before getting one...

as for Philam, we are the No.1 Insurance Company as of 2010 data from the Insurance Commission. why we stay on top is because of the variety of products that we offer, not to mention the name that we have established through trust with our clients over the years...

all life insurance companies are good TS, the question that i would like to throw to you is what are your plans for yourself and the reason why you are looking into life insurance policies... life insurance policies should cater your needs for protection, savings and health... if the company does not cover a wide range of products for these needs, then you might want to look further...

here is the link that shows Philam as number one ---> click me

for those interested to know Philam Life more... please reach me through: 09262702588.. i will be more than happy to help you plan for your future.

as much as i would answer and help you through this forum TS... I would want it na magkita ta in person so that all your questions would be answered... mas maayo man gud nang magkastorya tah about what you want and what you like kay para makhbaw ko unsa ang right product for you... choose the number one company... choose PhilamLife...

1.) Enroll first into Financial Literacy, before getting into any investments or Insurance. Get yourself first education. PM me if you want to attend 1 hour free lecture on Personal Finance.
    2.) Choose a Financial Broker, so that dili biased pag choose ug company para maka provide imung Broker unsay best para nimu. Nindot kung sa Broker ka mu adto kay daghan sila ma offer nga Financial Companies. Lain2x tag need FInancial so, dapat lain2x pud nga products nga dapat mu suit imu needs. dili lang usa ka company. Naka nindot pud kung mu adto kag broker kay, kung mag need napud kag lain nga Financial Instrument, usa ra imu huna hunaon nga tao, dili mag lain2x imung ahente. Just my advice. T_T!

Dapat specific jud imung need Financially, like my personal picks:

1.) Healthcare - Kaiser, short term and long term care
    2.) Life-Insurance - Cocolife - Buy Term Insurance 1M faceamount with only 7K annual premium. Aside from buying WHole Life or Endowment, buy the basic insurance, then invest the remaing funds into MF. Ikaw pay naay control kay anytime you can redeem your cash, no need to loan. You have the best Adviser if he/she opens up to you about Term Insurance.
    3.) Retirement/Education - You invest directly into Mutual Funds or Stocks, mas safe ni kay palit kag shares sa company. (FAMI, PhilEquity)

Recommended FInancial Brokerage Firm : https://www.istorya.net/forums/busine...thread-48.html
    These company have 6 Registered Financial Planners of The Philippines. CEO of PhilAM is also connected with IMG (Rex Mendoza). I know naay mga PhilAm Agents diri, inyo CEO karon kay IMG na, Hehehe! Partners ra ta. I know Him personally when I went to Hongkong last January).
    Last edited by lorenzoleo; 09-17-2011 at 12:38 PM.

try kaieser or philam they have a proven track record, but you are still the one who makes the decision, f ganahan ka sa philam e refer tika sa ako agent.. maoy ga handle nako...

might as well consider insularlife

Thank you!
    Philam Life Abundance Plus
    Worth a look. Check ni sir, ni invest ko ani.. Downside is ang investor lang ang insured..

naa koy akoa sa pru life uk

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast