Default connect iPod video to car stereo

guys, i just got an ipod video and i was wondering how can i connect this to my car stereo? is there an accessory i need to purchase ? i tried to search for it and one suggestion was to use a casette adapter... any ideas where i can buy this? or any other ways i can connect my ipod?? please reply to my post

Default Re: connect iPod video to car stereo

i think all you need is an 1/8(mini)-RCA cable. something like this:

[img width=500 height=330]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/466/blueminirca1pf1hl3.jpg[/img]

i think maka palit man ka ug Belkin, pero if ur handy with a soldering gun then i suggest making ur own. all you need is a microphone cable, and 1/8 plug, and RCA's. you can buy 'em at soundroom in sm. kung ganahan ka ug finished product, just buy Belkin, pero i think tag 1T plus man tingali.

from that pic, where will i insert the RCAs to? i dont think i can find something on my car stereo ...

i just bought a 3-in-1 FM Transmitter/charger for my ipod which i merely plug into the cig lighter and voila!!! open a 88.2 freq sa FM and play all my songs sa ipod thru my car's stereo system. got the unit at P 1,600 sa I-store sa BTC

Quote Originally Posted by recanada
    i just bought a 3-in-1 FM Transmitter/charger for my ipod which i merely plug into the cig lighter and voila!!! open a 88.2 freq sa FM and play all my songs sa ipod thru my car's stereo system. got the unit at P 1,600 sa I-store sa BTC
    OH WOW thanks!!! ^_^ 3-in-1 ?? what's the 3 ?? hehehe markyap's store is selling a 4-in-1 thingy for like 2.5K ...

6.    Advertisement