124 56.88%
  • not guilty

49 22.48%
  • no comment

45 20.64%
Page 313 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 303310311312313314315316323 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 11880

Default Re: PGMA's next move...

I totally get your point sir! but they don't even start with the homes and classrooms. Pila na ka people power ang nilabay? karon mag people power na sad ta? We have a corrupt culture man gud, even in the private sector just like Mexico. I am not saying we should not do something about it but there will come a time that the majority will just ACCEPT IT and I think we are getting there rather than the other way around.
    That's one of the reason why i don't like this administration... why not start with homes and classrooms? Asa gibutang ang pundo? to the Broadband network to CyberEd? When we can't even have decent classrooms and enough homes for the people? Broadband network is more important than homes? CyberEd is more important than good classrooms?

I hope the time will not come when majority will just ACCEPT IT. But even if they are going there, should we just go with the flow?

Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr
    I am not saying we should not do something about it but there will come a time that the majority will just ACCEPT IT and I think we are getting there rather than the other way around.
    ana nalang diay ka simple bai nga dawaton nalang sa kadghanan ang dili maayo nga binuhatan sa atong pangagamhanan? dili nalang jud magpakabana ang katawhan?

Quote Originally Posted by denzkie
    ana nalang diay ka simple bai nga dawaton nalang sa kadghanan ang dili maayo nga binuhatan sa atong pangagamhanan? dili nalang jud magpakabana ang katawhan?
    Unsa nga pakabana mag sige lang ta Yawit, wala jud na effect.

Unsa nga pakabana mag sige lang ta Yawit, wala jud na effect.
    are you sure wala effect bai? why do you think NBN-ZTE was scrapped? Because people don't like it... tungod sa sige nila yawit, mao na scap siya. So don't tell yawit amounts to nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by FK
    are you sure wala effect bai? why do you think NBN-ZTE was scrapped? Because people don't like it... tungod sa sige nila yawit, mao na scap siya. So don't tell yawit amounts to nothing.
    Kana ilahang yawit sa Senado dili na pakabana kundi pa Pogi Points sa 2010 Elections ... kita dapat mga tawo dapat mo lihok pero ug kutob rata sa yawit nga corrupt c Arroyo wa tay mahims ... unless naa sila hard evidence i think majority will goto the Streets ... pero ug kanang walay klaro nga allegations nothing will happen.

hahahaha,,, imo man e insist ang hard evedence bai nga tua naman na gitaguan ni NERI sa malacañang intawon oi!!! dha sa cge ug yawit bai mogawas ang kamatuoran......tan-awa gipa cancelled dayon ang deal sa ZTE kay bulabog naman! ana jud na bai basta wala na lain katarungan ngita sa ebedensya nga cla mismo nagtago.....

Quote Originally Posted by denzkie
    hahahaha,,, imo man e insist ang hard evedence bai nga tua naman na gitaguan ni NERI sa malacañang intawon oi!!! dha sa cge ug yawit bai mogawas ang kamatuoran......tan-awa gipa cancelled dayon ang deal sa ZTE kay bulabog naman! ana jud na bai basta wala na lain katarungan ngita sa ebedensya nga cla mismo nagtago.....
    Ipagawas lagi ang ebedinsiya aron mo tuo ta ... saon patuhoon ta anang storya nga wala ta kahibalo unsay nahitabo.

Majority pajud diay sa mga Bishop supportive pang PGMA .. samot dili madayon nang People Power nila.

bomb this country,a nuclear bomb..pra wipe out mga corrupt na politiko..and we wont suffer no more...

Quote Originally Posted by slyder10
    The truth what is the truth?? nobody knows bout the truth, do you?? or you just based the truth on what you see on TV or read in the news. You're trying to open your eyes on the truth, but your closing them on the other way. Im not biased, you are!! you've already judged the books cover without reading the pages. im just saying that the inquiry doesn't mean anything, if they have a strong evidence put it in court. can't you see that the politicos are using the media to have some sort of publicity the president has immunity and everybody knows that, do you?? so if FG is guilty beyond reasonable doubt then why are they wasting time and money in these senseless inquiries. you know why coz they don't have sh!t!!! all they have is hearsays and " i saw this and i saw that" everybody is being implicated, not just FG but some opposition politicos too....now! you should be ashamed for bein so fickle minded!
    I find your comments amusing.... lol! hinay hinay lang.. ur heart... basin ma pareha ka ni FG.

You say I'm biased yet you claim that these senate inquiries are senseless and they dont mean a thing... why don't you listen to them first before deciding for yourself... who is biased now?? IF you did listen to them... kindly point out inconsistencies ni Lozada vs. inconsistencies sa admin side.... then decide for yourself... do ur homework before posting senseless things.

Opening my eyes to the truth but closing them the other way? Which way are u talking about??... ur analogies are making as much sense as your other points... lol

President has immunity.... so what? does that mean she can lie, cheat, steal and then manipulate the judicial system?

Let me see if I got your point straight.... they are wasting time and money to prove FG is guilty beyond reasonable doubt because..... "they have sh!t" how eloquent of you... HAHAHAHA... what ? what?? so i guess you consider first hand accounts as hearsay now huh??

Fickle minded..... wow... strong words ..im scared.. ..... do u even know what those words mean?? or u just picked that up watching cartoons? Fickle minded is not even the proper word for the point you were trying to make... a point which was senseless btw.

Kana ilahang yawit sa Senado dili na pakabana kundi pa Pogi Points sa 2010 Elections ... kita dapat mga tawo dapat mo lihok pero ug kutob rata sa yawit nga corrupt c Arroyo wa tay mahims ... unless naa sila hard evidence i think majority will goto the Streets ... pero ug kanang walay klaro nga allegations nothing will happen.
    So ang pag scrap d i sa NBN-ZTE bai dili tungod sa mga taw?

tell you ngano wala taw ngadto ron sa dalan? Kay ang CBCP will not act like b4, major business will not support that. But majority don't like the administration... clear indicator, pag last election bai... kinsa nakadaug sa senate race nga dili opposition?

11.    Advertisement