Page 1 of 114 123411 ... LastLast

Default Who is the real GOD?

It's a philosophical question and an unavoidable one even among the brightest freethinking minds. What if Islam was correct about Allah and buddhism about the supreme Buddha? Which God should human society worship? Is there such thing as a universal God? I don't wanna read answers like "There is only ONE God, and that is the God in the BIBLE!". If this is all the answer you can give, then what makes the Christian Bible special among other works of literature such as the Quran? Or better yet, what makes your GOD special?

Default Re: Who is the real GOD?

For me, I would say that there's only one God and that God made the people think that there is God and let them named him based on their encounter with him.

C Vern.........
    Last edited by THE KID; 08-25-2011 at 12:22 PM.

Here we go again......

Blog Entries

The only scripture that details who is the real Almighty God is the Bible. You may ask, how can I believe in God, since I cannot see him? Is there proof that an invisible Creator, higher than man, really exists? And why such we should believe in Bible where it is written by men? Questions like these can be answered from the facts found on the Bible. No OTHER SCRIPTURES/BOOKS tells you about these things. On how universe, planets, stars were created. Likewise the human being, plants and animals. Every prophecies found on the Bible came true, the past, the present and even accurately disclose about future events like great floods, earthquakes, famine, nation vs. nation. Now back to your question, who is the real God? Seek the truth in the Bible.

Blog Entries

Conceptions of God vary widely. As far as it well known that theologians and philosophers have studied countless conceptions of God since the dawn of civilization. The Abrahamic conceptions of God include the monotheistic definition of God in Judaism, the trinitarian view of Christians, and the Islamic concept of God. The dharmic religions differ in their view of the divine: views of God in Hinduism vary by region, sect, and caste, ranging from monotheistic to polytheistic to atheistic. Divinity were recognized by the historical Buddha, particularly Śakra and Brahma. However, other sentient beings, including gods, can at best only play a supportive role in one's personal path to salvation. Conceptions of God in the latter developments of the Mahayana tradition give a more prominent place to notions of the divine.

In modern times, some more abstract concepts have been developed, such as process theology and open theism. Conceptions of God held by individual believers vary so widely that there is no clear consensus on the nature of God. The contemporaneous French philosopher Michel Henry has however proposed a phenomenological approach and definition of God as a phenomenological essence of Life, thus, who is God is a God that we have believed-in regardless of how would we do our practises, but we should keep it in our mind that we already have believed in one God - that's the real God. - "Explanation would not gave a real clear picture to you, isn't it?" Be have FAITH (BELIEVE YOURSELF!), then you will know that's the real God - The God we have believed-in!

Inyong taga-pamaba,
    -onin.-----------
    Last edited by YJOB; 05-31-2011 at 07:57 PM.

one God...

yes i've been thinking of that too way way back i was younger than today.. but sa akoa lang sad pangagpas, wala man sad siguro religion na perpekto.. i mean, pwede man na part sa christian belief is sakto, naa puy dili.. ug kana wa nasad ko kaybaw unsa na nga parteha kay wa man sad ko nabuhi saunang panahon.. it might be sad sakto sad nang islam, buddhism, ug unsa pana nganha.. but murag dili sad tanan nilang gipraktis sakto..

maski ako, katolikong daku, but wala ko mag praktis anang tanang gipraktis sa katoliko.. my reason is i found it na insignificant na siya ug e-praktis pah.. why not asking it directly to the Father, d buh?..

mao nay giingon na YOUR FAITH matters most and not your religion.. YOUR FAITH WILL SAVE YOU, AND NOT YOUR RELIGION..

OT: Ang god sa istorya.net? naapay mga saints daghan gani...

Vern, Beor, Galadriel... too many to mention all...

Cheers!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 114 123411 ... LastLast