Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Kinsa naka install na ug photoshop or any windows app for imac? Urgent kua hehehe

Kinsa naka install na ug photoshop or any windows application for imac? i need ur helo guys k dili ma detect ang akong application na photoshop if akong e install sa akong imac huhu urgent jud kau ni naku ron bah hehehe

Default Re: Kinsa naka install na ug photoshop or any windows app for imac? Urgent kua hehehe

anywords from those pipol hu experience windows install to imac? or do i ned to install windows7 first in order me to run or install the photoshop?

Default Re: Kinsa naka install na ug photoshop or any windows app for imac? Urgent kua hehehe

For clarrification lang, are you booting windows on ur mac?

Stupid!

Itunes? Lolz

Quote Originally Posted by parengjo View Post
    For clarrification lang, are you booting windows on ur mac?
    parengjo: nope am using my imac naa koy installer adobe for mac but wonder q na dili e detect nya

Am i correct with my understanding that you haven't successfully installed the app yet?

Am i correct with my understanding that you haven't successfully installed the app yet?
    Yes i still didn't install the app, the adobe for mac is in my hand and still wondering why i can't install it,

Are you saying that when you load the disk, the mac doesn't detect the disk has been inserted at all?
    No disc icon pops up in the finder?

Are you saying that when you load the disk, the mac doesn't detect the disk has been inserted at all?
    No disc icon pops up in the finder?

There is Disc but i the set.up icon to be install can't be read, there's a extraction thing to do actually but when i tried to install the winRAR on my imac still it wont work

Do u think u can post a screenshot of ur mac so we can narrow down the problem?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast