Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Retailer for :Chicken JOY (the one and the same supplier sa JOLLIBEE)

We have chicken for sale: Chicken JOY (the one and the same supplier sa JOLLIBEE)..

Kanang the same sa templa sa chicken joy sa JOLLIBEE. Also lumpia and chicken bones with meat nana..kanang extra na chicken bones kay ang meat g use for chicken strips or kanang chicken meal na tag 50 pesos sa MCDO(i forgot the name).

Please pm for those interested na mag reseller.. Prizes will be posted nest week after the Holidays.

I just want to let others to make CHICKEN JOY in the comfort of their homes.

Cp# 09174086381

MODZ dili sa ko mag butang og prize karun after na sa Holy Week. Please!!!!!

Default Re: Retailer for :Chicken JOY (the one and the same supplier sa JOLLIBEE)

pde magpa PM sa specifics?

Default Re: Retailer for :Chicken JOY (the one and the same supplier sa JOLLIBEE)

Wala paman ang stock kay nag negotiate pami.Plus holiday mangud so details will be explained after the holiday... JUst want to advertise ahead. Thanks

bookmarked interested to know more the details

Thank you. I will pm you the details as soon as I have it.

send me a pm for details.

thanks

send me a PM also. Thanks.

ako sad nya pls pm me...

interested here for business...can you supply me in bulks....ill pm u sir..will talk this May for all the details

Quote Originally Posted by reloj_alfred View Post
    We have chicken for sale: Chicken JOY (the one and the same supplier sa JOLLIBEE)..

Kanang the same sa templa sa chicken joy sa JOLLIBEE. Also lumpia and chicken bones with meat nana..kanang extra na chicken bones kay ang meat g use for chicken strips or kanang chicken meal na tag 50 pesos sa MCDO(i forgot the name).

Please pm for those interested na mag reseller.. Prizes will be posted nest week after the Holidays.

I just want to let others to make CHICKEN JOY in the comfort of their homes.

Cp# 09174086381

MODZ dili sa ko mag butang og prize karun after na sa Holy Week. Please!!!!!

ako pod pls

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast