Page 71 of 471 FirstFirst ... 616869707172737481 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

Default Re: Game of Thrones

basta boss pyts ra gyd ang tela.. ok ra ko ato..

correct ka bro a must to watch movie gyud

I wonder how many cosplayers are avid fans of the TV and book series. I run tabletop role-playing games and am very interested in running a live action role-playing (LARP) game. In a LARP game, you don't play your characters in an imaginary way, you play your character yourself in an (almost) real way: you don the clothes, carry the weapons, talk the talk, walk the walk, and do glorious battle.

To give you an idea, click A Song of Ice and Fire LARP Trailer, Voronezh, Russia, 2007 - YouTube to see how they do it in foreign lands. Of course, they're wealthier so their's is high budget, high quality, he he he.

Think about it.
    Last edited by HoundedbyHeaven; 12-25-2011 at 08:57 PM.

@sykeia: Ohh. Hahahaha. Mo tan-aw nya ko ani para maka baw ko.

Quote Originally Posted by HoundedbyHeaven View Post
    I wonder how many cosplayers are avid fans of the TV and book series. I run tabletop role-playing games and am very interested in running a live action role-playing (LARP) game. In a LARP game, you don't play your characters in an imaginary way, you play your character yourself in an (almost) real way: you don the clothes, carry the weapons, talk the talk, walk the walk, and do glorious battle.

To give you an idea, click A Song of Ice and Fire LARP Trailer, Voronezh, Russia, 2007 - YouTube to see how they do it in foreign lands. Of course, they're wealthier so their's is high budget, high quality, he he he.

Think about it.
    avid fan ko, pero kataw-anan mn sab ni oi.. ahaka trip ani nila oi..hahaha

As a spectator, yeah, you'll laugh at them. But as a participant, I suspect, you'll laugh with them (snicker).

Ekoy, you seem to like printing images on shirts related to Game of Thrones. Well, imagine printing the sigils of houses on banners, flags, coats, undercoats, capes, and whatnot.

Makers of cosplay gear would get a challenge making really sturdy armor and weapons too? I mean, don't you just love making this:

With the rules I am developing, a few can play spellcasters. But we cannot have too many spellcasters as the story does not even have any. And the spells and the spellcasters cannot be so powerful they can disable or kill off many targets at once. Most of the participants obviously play fighters, and they will be frustrated if death from magical causes comes so easy.

Right now, I really love to run a game on the War of the Trident, the Sack of King's Landing, and the Battle at the Tower of Joy.
    Last edited by HoundedbyHeaven; 12-26-2011 at 10:35 AM.

Year of the Dragon, here we come!

Quote Originally Posted by clinically.dead View Post
    Year of the Dragon, here we come!
    haha, tyminga oi

downloading ko ani..

naanay season 2?

11.    Advertisement