View Poll Results: Unsa ikasulti ninyo sa BOHOL?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Place Ever!

4 80.00%
  • Ok Lang!

0 0%
  • Dili Ok!

1 20.00%
Page 9 of 274 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohol

Default Re: All About Bohol

nahurot na ang calamay kay maoy gipuli sa aspalto

Elite Member

daghan pa calamay oi, kapalit gani ko gahapon sa jagna ... mahal lang kay may man
    sunod mahal inig december na sad

last visit ko sa bohol last summer '04---sa bohol tropics mi nag stay den nammista dayn mi--pista man ato na tym.the next day we went to the ever famous chocolate hills, went to the loboc river and the loboc falls then to the baclayon church.after we reaach city proper we went to panglao island but not to the beaches.we went to the bohol beach club but we never stayed that long.

i hope in my next visit to bohol,i can go to pamilacan island or balicasag island to see some rays...ive never seen a ray before in my whole life...

Rays? what is that? forgive my ignorance

nice haven to relax

nindot jud bohol suruyan, daghan ka makit-an.. sulit imo biyahe

Quote Originally Posted by paulabdul
    Rays? what is that? forgive my ignorance
    If you are not joking, paulabdul, rays mentioned in the post refer to manta rays which are now declared protected by the DENR in the waters of Pamilacan Island.

The so-called "kiampaw" and "pagui" belong to the smaller specie of manta ray. They cook well sauteed in Chinese salted bean (taoshio) plus plenty of spring onions.

There was once this most fearsome of a whip called "ikog sa pagui" which, as the words clearly show, comes from the tailend of the manta ray.

But, then, course through the clear waters of Pamilacan Island and enjoy your early morning with frolicking dolphins and whales.

I have been to many places (including Tibet, Bhutan and Wagadogoo). But there is no place like Bohol for what it can offer to pamper visitors.

az in nakaadto nako sa bohol but la jud ko kaadto sa chocolate hills coz one day rami didto..too sad gani..but next time na jud

can somebody help me in details how to go there, where and what to ride, what kind of transpo starting from cebu pier to bohol beach na jud then pila sad ma gasto w/ accomodation nga not so expensive but w/ nice accomodation good for 2!

Quote Originally Posted by DuaneKier
    can somebody help me in details how to go there, where and what to ride, what kind of transpo starting from cebu pier to bohol beach na jud then pila sad ma gasto w/ accomodation nga not so expensive but w/ nice accomodation good for 2!
    bai wen diay ka moadto sa bohol.Pag via tagbilaran nlang bai para dili kaayo layo sa panglao.Naay fastcraft oceanjet going to tagbilaran daily.

11.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 274 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast