View Poll Results: May 7 - 8 Activity. Please pick one. See you all!!

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Igutan Cave in Tabunok ONLY

2 25.00%
  • Igutan Cave, Tabunok and Hidden Paradise, San Fernando

1 12.50%
  • Next time

5 62.50%
Page 257 of 266 FirstFirst ... 247254255256257258259260 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2652

KInsay nayan ninyo ani mga istoryans? this event is for a cause for tacloban try visit this thread https://www.istorya.net/forums/destin...-tacloban.html

I will be organizing a Mt. Pulag Climb for May 24-26.. Akiki Ambangeg Trail. Please pm me for those interested. I'm from Cebu.
    I don't charge fees for organizing climbs. I just want to gather solo travelers like me to join me for a climb. So, KKB ni xa.

For now, I also have a Mt. Kanlaon climb, I would like to invite you all:
    Inviting you istoryans...
    Mt. Kanlaon this May 2-4 (climb proper).
    People from Cebu, budget is php1650 per pax all in except food. This cost will be lessened if we reach 10, currently the estimate is for 5 pax.
    Itinerary and estimated costs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...6ZH9m8_VLVw0ks

For those who are interested, email me at llfelicilda@gmail.com so that I can send you the documents that you must fill up. Reg. Fee is 500php (will be deducted from 1650php), for the processing of our documents, and the permit fee inclusive. Submission of the documents is on or before April 15.
    More information will be discussed on the pre-climb meeting on April 26. For those from manila, I'll just contact you personally and relay the message.

Thanks much!

up up up panginvite mo mukuyog ko hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Meh Meh View Post
    I will be organizing a Mt. Pulag Climb for May 24-26.. Akiki Ambangeg Trail. Please pm me for those interested. I'm from Cebu.
    I don't charge fees for organizing climbs. I just want to gather solo travelers like me to join me for a climb. So, KKB ni xa.

People from Cebu, budget is php1650 per pax all in except food. This cost will be lessened if we reach 10, currently the estimate is for 5 pax.
    Itinerary and estimated costs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...6ZH9m8_VLVw0ks

For those who are interested, email me at llfelicilda@gmail.com so that I can send you the documents that you must fill up. Reg. Fee is 500php (will be deducted from 1650php), for the processing of our documents, and the permit fee inclusive. Submission of the documents is on or before April 15.
    More information will be discussed on the pre-climb meeting on April 26. For those from manila, I'll just contact you personally and relay the message.

Thanks much!

Hi interested here! climb proper nang dates for pulag or mao na jud na ?

Thanks much!
    pilay gasto aning climb sa mt. pulag? k-nindot ani oy. mk-uban ra bsan walay tarong gear? amatuer pako

Climb proper na nga dates...

- - - Updated - - -

yes. pwede ra mka.ubn bisan wala pa tents or major gear jud. like sa Mt. Kanlaon climb na ako gi.organize, pwede ra share2 tent sa ubn nga kuyog. will update this monday on the cost for Pulag. I'm targeting to have mga 3k or less lng tna. depende pa jud na sa pila ang mokuyog.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisbeyeeutiful View Post
    This sounds fun Meh.. If Dili mo avail sa promo, pila tanan kaha magasto?
    Haven't tried this kind of traveling though so unsay dapat dad-on?
    Sorry for such noob question.
    so very sorry for the veeeeeryyy late response. I'm a newbie in istorya mn gud. XD but anyways, that Mt. Apo climb was successful and naa mi kuyog na first timer, sa ato na kind of travel, he had a great experience according to him. hehe. maybe you're interested to join for Mt. Pulag... I'm organizing one for May 24-27. 3k ang estimated cost excluding airfare. mogamay pa na xa depending sa mo.join. will be updating more info on that. basta, I will do my best to lessen the cost.

Blog Entries
    so very sorry for the veeeeeryyy late response. I'm a newbie in istorya mn gud. XD but anyways, that Mt. Apo climb was successful and naa mi kuyog na first timer, sa ato na kind of travel, he had a great experience according to him. hehe. maybe you're interested to join for Mt. Pulag... I'm organizing one for May 24-27. 3k ang estimated cost excluding airfare. mogamay pa na xa depending sa mo.join. will be updating more info on that. basta, I will do my best to lessen the cost.
    May 24 is not a good time

I have a reunion to attend to. Sayanga ani ui.
    Anyway, you guys be safe. Hope to join you next time
    Thanks for the invite
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

pwede mu apil?

Makalusot ra ba ang swiss knife inig check sa pier?

11.    Advertisement