Page 130 of 439 FirstFirst ... 120127128129130131132133140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 4381

Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

@Tj ...gud AM. Will be posting my pics soon. I'm trying to find time to roam around and get good shots of the gimmick places here.

@lionhearted ...geez, i think the things your friend told you was a hoax, akin to the "SIGBIN/SIGBEN/SEGBEN" legends. Haven't heard of a story like that, nor have i seen such a mystical creature. Natawa ako pag-imagine ko sa itsura ng creature. hehehe. Anyways, we do have exotic flora and fauna here, as TJ posted above. U can come to davao to check them out at Philippine Eagle Center or at Malagos Garden Resort. Paradise Island Beach Resort also has a mini-zoo.

@Everyone... mustamus!

Quote Originally Posted by zyntax
    haaay naku peeps, pinapatulan niyo pa kasi yang isang tao dito na hindi na dapat patulan, pwede ba, hwag nyo ibaba ang level nyo sa level nya. obviously he's drooling now with cebu, defense mechanism nya lang yan.... as if taga manila talaga siya! you dont know the real manila dude!

yun lang!

oo nga di na patulan yan kasi parang may problema sa buhay at kulang sa breeding. his real intention is to really bash cebu. haven't you noticed that earlier in this thread his top was davao, now it's manila. if there would be other cities among the choices, he will make all these the top and consistently bash cebu. inggit lang yan!

CEBU is the Best!!!

wow, that's something new. i haven't heard of that yet, or seen it rather.
    Unfortunately, sa kadugay na nako sa davao wala pako kadungog ug istorya about ana..
    pero, i know na naay giant clams sa davao. kung nakaadto mo sa Jack's Ridge, makita ninyo akong gina mean, though ang gi display didto is gagmay na compared sa naa sa amung balay. dli gani ko sure murag akong lolo (or some of my relatives) ang nag donate ato.
    my lolo told me, that in that same location, sa may Jack's Ridge (shrine hills), pag musaka sila naay mga giant clams na mangluwa ug sticky kaayo na substance/liquid. And kung maigo ka, you'll get fever for weeks, ang uban mamatay pa gani daw, and they thought poisonous tong iyang saliva or whatever, pero nagkadugay nangamatay ra pud sila so mga shells na lang nabilin. We live nearby so I know for a fact too that kung mag quarry ka sa shrine hills daghan kaayo kag makuha na gagmay na shells, or katong dagku na clams. i really don't know kung daghan nakabalo ani...and if science has already came across with this kind of creature.
    Familiar mo ani akong gina yawyaw? hehehe

can't wait to see Davao city again. Im from UIC girls high grad. Never seen my high school since I left Davao.Â*

Kudos to Durian city!

Quote Originally Posted by Tj-Mixxed
    to elle! ei visit Davao...and experience what the city has to offer!

r u from Cebu? dont worry, we ll give u info about the city!Â* :mrgreen:
    nope... but i have some relatives there...after my exams plano ko muanha with my friends... tnx for the info!!!

ngee, inyo mga bridge bai, wa ras kumingking no? aminin!

sige kuno be, tagaan tika suhol, adto sa Roxas blvd kanang gabii dako, may lang naa paka brief mahabilin. hehehe
    unya ingon ka daghan pick pockets sa mga jeep dinhi, aw admit ta ana, peromas daghan pa didtos manila bai, and besides karon ginapatay na na dinhi, tan-awa after pila kamonths, hanaw na na sila.

and besides bai, wa man mimagdream ug LRT ke 7 o 8, kay wa mana nada ang LRT, makadaut sa Skyline lagi, inyo na lang na, kay tan-aw gud na ang Manila karon, asa pa may beauty ana, di na lang gud ta mo-istorya ato pahukmon mga turista.
    Pero ining ka human sa among Subway, kana maglaway jud ka. tinoud. hehehehe again.

aw, anha lang gud ka manila bai, wa may magbout nimo, ari lang sad mi sa amonmg Cebu/
    kay sa tinoud lang, maski pakapinan pa na ginamos inyo manila, ginamos na lang ako kaysa anha ko diha puyo.
    hehehehe. pait!

hi mga dudes...
    davao s a nyc place...
    info lng po..
    meron portal name..
    www.davaonline.com...
    f u wnt 2 b a member po..
    jst register po...
    8s all about davao city...all r welcome po...
    hope u register...
    8s a cool portal...
    salamat ng marami po...

Blog Entries

cebu lng ghapon...

Quote Originally Posted by pikotski
    wow, that's something new. i haven't heard of that yet, or seen it rather.
    Unfortunately, sa kadugay na nako sa davao wala pako kadungog ug istorya about ana..
    pero, i know na naay giant clams sa davao. kung nakaadto mo sa Jack's Ridge, makita ninyo akong gina mean, though ang gi display didto is gagmay na compared sa naa sa amung balay. dli gani ko sure murag akong lolo (or some of my relatives) ang nag donate ato.
    my lolo told me, that in that same location, sa may Jack's Ridge (shrine hills), pag musaka sila naay mga giant clams na mangluwa ug sticky kaayo na substance/liquid. And kung maigo ka, you'll get fever for weeks, ang uban mamatay pa gani daw, and they thought poisonous tong iyang saliva or whatever, pero nagkadugay nangamatay ra pud sila so mga shells na lang nabilin. We live nearby so I know for a fact too that kung mag quarry ka sa shrine hills daghan kaayo kag makuha na gagmay na shells, or katong dagku na clams. i really don't know kung daghan nakabalo ani...and if science has already came across with this kind of creature.
    Familiar mo ani akong gina yawyaw? heheheÂ*
    Elow pikotsky!

Yeah, I think it lends us a view of how Davao was during the prehistoric ages. It is believed that Davao City "grew out" from the sea, which explains why the Shrine hills (and I guess other highlands in the City) are so rich of fossilized shellfish. I have personally seen the fossilized "Tridacna Gigas" on display at the entrance of Jack's Ridge, and man are they huge! If I lay in those shells in a fetal position, i'd fit perfectly inside and with some spare space for a cell, or an Ipod.

They said there are others far bigger than those on display. Ey, pikotsky, maybe you can share a pic of those larger fossils in your house. Would sure be a great conversation piece here sa forum.

11.    Advertisement