Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The best call center training in cebu city

Which the best of the three call center training EXCEL ASIA , LEAD MOVERS , and CALL CENTER ACADEMY please help me to decide mga istorya neters who have experience and then get easily hired from partners companies after training

Banned User

Default Re: The best call center training in cebu city

either one will not guarantee you a job.

LEAD encourages you to pay for their services like AEGIS' Aspire and from the two they're dedicated recruitment centers and provide you assistance for a low amount. Murag hatagan nimo silag 500 tapos pagkapasar nimo i-uli ang 500 pesos. How confident are you with your english and skills. If you want I can help you get-in. Aspire on the otherhand means your "profiled to work at PS" if you pass.

Pareho tag experience or mindset kai inana jud ako interpretation. Dapat hinoun nga available ka all the time. Mao na major requirement!

Quote Originally Posted by rev View Post

LEAD encourages you to pay for their services like AEGIS' Aspire and from the two they're dedicated recruitment centers and provide you assistance for a low amount. Murag hatagan nimo silag 500 tapos pagkapasar nimo i-uli ang 500 pesos. How confident are you with your english and skills. If you want I can help you get-in. Aspire on the otherhand means your "profiled to work at PS" if you pass.

Pareho tag experience or mindset kai inana jud ako interpretation. Dapat hinoun nga available ka all the time. Mao na major requirement!
    mao bai intersado ko but im not confident in speak in English and writing skills hehe

Quote Originally Posted by rev View Post

rev is right. Dili guarantee nga madawat ka once mo enroll ka sa call center training.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by marionittes View Post
    mao bai intersado ko but im not confident in speak in English and writing skills hehe
    erms,... naa kay contact number diha? naa ko migo nga naay XBOX/PSP all that shit pero wala siya nadawat sa stream kay too niay easy ra kaayo ang task. dapat na hinati sa tao ang imong abilidad bag-o mo apply sa callcenter. and tendency ana reapply after 3 months LOL. try reading, listening talkshows in english. improve typing skills with TypingTest.com - Free Typing Test & Typing Games Online and stay confident. after madawat ka sa callcenter. ang advantage ana kai character reference. etc. tips unsa number nimoh?

@jam
    Thanks, miymebro nako IMG!

Mao ba bai unson man ni nako i thought LEAD CAREER MOVER guaranted mahire ka og job if you finish their training and also accredited kay naa sila og award

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by marionittes View Post
    Mao ba bai unson man ni nako i thought LEAD CAREER MOVER guaranted mahire ka og job if you finish their training and also accredited kay naa sila og award
    dako ug appraisal matandi basta naay certificate of recognition. passport na siya. if hriing goes. pasar naka sa basic grammar, english, callflow test pero ang pag rebut sa questions sa HR ang magdeterminie if hired or not. maski mofail ka diha maka callcenter japon ka. basta confidence ug grammar ang importante. murag mabati nimo ang English 101 ka diha.

bitaw.
    it's in you ra gyud ang pagpasar.
    if dili ka confident makig atubang sa hr or na unhan kas kulba ug kuyaw nimo,
    ang ending, tagak...

incall center academy you can apply for scholarship...

the best training center would be the call center company itself..

apply ka lang sa qualfon for example and get some experience. do no waste your money sa mga training centers.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast