Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Instant Photo Editor For Post Processing

send comments and suggestion bro para ma address nila ang memory management sa script

Quote Originally Posted by Mikelyap View Post
    mo hang ra sya if 200mb ang file ahahah..

Quote Originally Posted by michaelocana View Post
    actually its not the referral, ang referral kay good for product based na sya.. like ordering stuff.. pero kani is a tool..

example, I know a social networking site (pinoy start-up) nga naay photo-editing ilang site.. and they are looking for a third party provider nga hi-end application that can do a editing like layering and photoshop presets..
    i know.

actually, even if the site is not product based, it can still be made as referral. it is not solely for sites alone with a product moving. it can still be done in a service site like this.

it all depends on the owner/author of the site on how to do the bells and whistles (you should know what i mean since your a developer). e.g. if im an owner of the site and i want to generate traffic, visitors, and customers; to generate leads. dili lang the "other" usual ways maka generate og traffic, visitors, or clients, but i can make the site to have agents to do referral(linking, etc.) to make it done. and obviously these agents get some out of it. it may not be practically applicable but it can be done.

butangan nag ad sense sa kilid oi..hahaha joke

Quote Originally Posted by joieboi View Post

hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikelyap View Post
    mo hang ra sya if 200mb ang file ahahah..

lol!

TIFF and or using hasselblad?

kung butangan na ug adsense sa kilid mawala ang ang concept sa ilang full-staging/division sa photo editing...

again the site wla na nag promote ug referral. its a plain beta test for other purpose

for now dili na sila mg promote ug ug mga referrals or something... if you look at it naa silay kaugalingon nga name.. they are building own tools they are building names dili nga building names kay tungod sa referrals..

referrals are for forums, online shops and bloggers and personal sites.. there is no room for referrals if you are serious developing own products nga kabalo ka sa direction. referrals kay extras rana...

for me this site site kay serious.. no room for referrals... even in my own sites/domain i dont have adsense.. it sucks annoying sa site distractive...

Quote Originally Posted by Chipmunk888 View Post
    i know.

actually, even if the site is not product based, it can still be made as referral. it is not solely for sites alone with a product moving. it can still be done in a service site like this.

it all depends on the owner/author of the site on how to do the bells and whistles (you should know what i mean since your a developer). e.g. if im an owner of the site and i want to generate traffic, visitors, and customers; to generate leads. dili lang the "other" usual ways maka generate og traffic, visitors, or clients, but i can make the site to have agents to do referral(linking, etc.) to make it done. and obviously these agents get some out of it. it may not be practically applicable but it can be done.

even in my own sites/domain i dont have adsense.. it sucks annoying sa site distractive...
    but for US bloggers its MONEY

just like Napster before, you can download mp3 for free, but now? nanay bayad... mao ra sad ne padung na site..

for now dili na sila mg promote ug ug mga referrals or something... if you look at it naa silay kaugalingon nga name.. they are building own tools they are building names dili nga building names kay tungod sa referrals..

referrals are for forums, online shops and bloggers and personal sites.. there is no room for referrals if you are serious developing own products nga kabalo ka sa direction. referrals kay extras rana...

for me this site site kay serious.. no room for referrals... even in my own sites/domain i dont have adsense.. it sucks annoying sa site distractive...

i was just clarifying out why i mentioned about referral thing... not merely pointing out forcefully to the site i have shared here.

nevetheless, the site has blog and twit ^^

_

if ur asking bro sa ng develop sa web app dghan ug potential and direction for income ana... i tell you... engage ko sa mga start-ups it companies and social networking strategy... those tools like that kay hayag ang kaugmaon kung kahibalo na sila sa ilang gbuhat and asa ilang direction...

as you guys nga ng gamit, ur one of the testers... so keep it using while its still free.

Yep I mentioned that already, use it while its still free

but for US bloggers its MONEY

just like Napster before, you can download mp3 for free, but now? nanay bayad... mao ra sad ne padung na site..

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast