Page 108 of 127 FirstFirst ... 98105106107108109110111118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1269

april 19-21 tawi tawi

solo backpack... from legazpi albay...samar...leyte...cebu

That Perfect Cone by jämïz, on Flickr

nice lage na pagka kuha...

nice thread...like..like..like...

share lang ko...

The first time i did a solo trip was just last year- that was August 2012.. i went to dumaguete on my first day ..i've visited dauin beach resort, forest camp, pulang bato and city tour (plaza, church, market, department stores..etc) . on my 2nd day i've decided to go to Siguijor... you can rent a motorcycle for 350 per day... but since i don't know the place..i just paid the tricycle driver for a tour. I was really mesmerize by the crystal clear beaches and the amazing cambugahay falls. i wish to go back in Salagdoong and take a slide directly to the beach...

The 2nd time i've traveled alone was in Puerto Princesa,Palawan...last October 5-8, 2012...that was my b-day gift for myself. during the trip going to Honday Bay & Underground river, all of my colleagues from travel agency. asked me on why did i travel alone? they asked me on whether i do have a problem and want some solitude.coz they thought that it's very rare for a usual filipino to become a solo backpacker. hahahahaha....

ALL I CAN SAY IS IT'S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES....

bitaw lingaw jd mg laag2x nga mag inusara...lahi sd hinuon ang lingaw nga kuyog ang barkada...
    Last edited by taz101punk; 03-15-2013 at 03:14 PM.

dugay nako ganahan mo sulay aning solo backpacking pero dili gyud madayon kay dunay mga hesitations..unsay inyong mga tips ug maayong lugar sugdan para weekends lang?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by carule View Post
    hello, ive never travel for leisure alone. but ganhan jud ko mutry specially kanang place nga makapaclear up ug huna huna. anyways, mao lagi, problema, girl ko, and phobia nako kay magask ug directions. bugo jud ko when it comes to travelling to a certain place first time, i wanted to overcome this, and eventually arun mag-anad nga solo traveller. any suggestions, on how to start on my own?bisag within cebu lang.:& please.
    First within Cebu sa ka travel mam,next North then South.
    Be friendly lang jud mam. makaabot raka sa imong destination.

Blog Entries
    Up for Solo

Quote Originally Posted by moy1moy1 View Post
    bro can you recommend a cheap stay in Siquijor? I will also be going there solo, but on a shoe string budget! can't afford a luxurious accommodation...

nice nindut ni da.. pede apil??

11.    Advertisement