Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Default Re: asa ang Hiring for Nurses lately in Cebu?

Quote Originally Posted by vienzel View Post
    if u truly desired to be a nurse as a vocation or a long term plan in life, ky d ka dali mawagtangan ug pagla-om. instead ang character sa nurses ky very resourceful and will look for ways na ma useful ang situation. will still be hopeful for the best outcome.

i used to feel that way but then i realized i have to bring gud vibes in my life and in a couple of years...it did! it is worth the wait! bahala kapila ni nako balik-balikon as long as it will do gud to a lot of new or unemployed nurses out there...it will be worth doing it as well!

positive outlook will bring gud things rather than whining always!
    SUPERLIKE!! sakto jud ka ako gani kai i dont have help from anyone im a breadwinner in my family i have 8 sibling and im the eldest so what should i do para makahelp ko ako family and same time i can practice my course?

im working in savvysherpa asia inc. as an underwriting communicator for a year now and same time volunteer in banaglaum homes special areas psych ward going once a week and planning to have a certificate till one year

its working out, my sister im paying for college is 3rd year now just 1 year and im will be having a sister teacher by my help and will be supporting soon to be pma/police for my other sibling that will be also going in college soon...

life is full of sh*t all you do is deal with it ... hehhe

It's not all about Nurses = Abroad, it's about attitude

Quote Originally Posted by Roger84 View Post
    It's not all about Nurses = Abroad, it's about attitude
    well said

Quote Originally Posted by mikhailbogz View Post
    sa mga nurses dri: kinsa naa idea nga agency nga mo process ug reciprocity to texas?plz need ur help guys. thanks!
    y dont u go to their website and obtain all information instead of looking for an agency. d pa gyud mo mutagam na pangwartahan lang mo? most of the instructions and form are downloadable man guro.

well, if kaya nimo ang gasto Y not man pod. pero ako sayangan ko sa kwarta oi unya same ra ila buhaton ug kita ang mo lihok!

here is the site to go to: https://www.bon.state.tx.us/olv/endorsement.html
    Last edited by vienzel; 08-16-2011 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vienzel View Post
    if u truly desired to be a nurse as a vocation or a long term plan in life, ky d ka dali mawagtangan ug pagla-om. instead ang character sa nurses ky very resourceful and will look for ways na ma useful ang situation. will still be hopeful for the best outcome.

i used to feel that way but then i realized i have to bring gud vibes in my life and in a couple of years...it did! it is worth the wait! bahala kapila ni nako balik-balikon as long as it will do gud to a lot of new or unemployed nurses out there...it will be worth doing it as well!

positive outlook will bring gud things rather than whining always!
    i salute you for this ms vienzel! Thank you for inspiring me with all of your posts. I know this is not the right place to say this to you but you made my life change somehow. :ty:

continue inspiring the people miss.

for those aspiring applicants with board rating greater than 78% , you may try submitting your resume at the HR at CHH. though backer is a must for your application to be notice who knows miracle can happen. don't be a couch potato type of person waiting for nothing and contemplating on how much salary one received. be positive and keep on following up your application at the HR in that way you can convey to them that your interest and somehow they can recall your name once they read your resume. don't be choosy. good luck!

dismaya ko aning CHONG HUA, i applied twice, jud...but to no avail...haiz...then someone told me nga miga sa akong agaw nga papason ko ug usab kay siya bahala, ako nay mibalibad... nangluod nako...ila kong gideadma, basin maghinayang sila sa nako inig kita nila sa akong credentials if ila lang tong gitagaan ug time pagbasa....

Quote Originally Posted by rejiel View Post
    dismaya ko aning CHONG HUA, i applied twice, jud...but to no avail...haiz...then someone told me nga miga sa akong agaw nga papason ko ug usab kay siya bahala, ako nay mibalibad... nangluod nako...ila kong gideadma, basin maghinayang sila sa nako inig kita nila sa akong credentials if ila lang tong gitagaan ug time pagbasa....
    lolz if you surrender you lost! anyway i know someone nga naka sulod sa chh because of his persistence. imagine every month sya mo submit og resume sa chh until such time na gitawagan na gyud sya and nakasulod sya eventually. if ing ana imo mentality , i don't think you could find work sa hospital if you easily give up and practice patience...

Quote Originally Posted by bleb View Post
    i salute you for this ms vienzel! Thank you for inspiring me with all of your posts. I know this is not the right place to say this to you but you made my life change somehow. :ty:

continue inspiring the people miss.
    thanks for recognizing such gesture. i just thought it wont hurt if we will just inspire each other rather than putting one's self down, or whining which will only give negative vibes in our lives and definitely will not help at all in the first place...so why say things bad?

i hope people will get this message to their heart!

hello guys, newbie here ^_^ still waiting for a miracle, hehe i applied already at CDUH,CHH and VSMMC.Hopefully, matawagan gyd. God is good all the time.^_^

11.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast