Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Default WHERE THE? - TRAVEL BLOG! (Feel FREE to share)

Where The? Travelogue (www.wheretheblog.wordpress.com) has relocated to a cozy new home: Where The? Travelogue!
    So hang on to your knickers, dust off those hiking boots, and let your imagination loose — it’s crunch time again!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

So, what’s new?

Jake: Uh. The domain! A faster website!

Belle: And—

Where The? Travel Radio is finally alive & kicking some epic epic-ness. The playlist features an eclectic mix of music— from nostalgic all the way down to the contemporary— which invokes images of wanderlust. Besides regular programming, Where The? Travel Radio is cooking up a bunch of shows just for you so hang tight for updates on that one!

Clementine Accessories, Belle’s collection of modern Bohemian and Gypsy-inspired handcrafted pieces to aid in their passion of jumping from place to place! Each piece is uniquely designed and made on a precise moment in time. Just. For. The. Whimsical. You. (Still under renovation, but there’s the sneak preview.)

Chatbox. Yesiree! Talk your heart out.

All other features will be coming very soon as we are still very busy at the moment.Good news is…. well, there it is! We hope you could pack your bags with us after this last www.wheretheblog.wordpress.com entry and meet us there at Where The? Travelogue!

Most Sincerely,

Jake & Belle

P.S. Yes, even in the worldwide web we do get nomadic.

We went to bantayan bag-o lang, nindot kaayo didto! Had an awesome experience, grinabe ang beach.. Great food, great people and totally a great place all in all! Looking forward to going back there soon! Naa lang mi slighty bad experience though, naa toy 2 ka trisikad driver nga wala jud mi undangi ug sunod2x bisag asa and sigeg pangulit if asa mi muadto, naa na ba mi reservations and stuff.. Gipugos pud mi ug stay sa hotel nga dli kaayo namo ganahan.. I didn't really bothered to ask thier names, pero we we're annoyed at some point.. Hehehe Pero ang total experience, di mabayran! Nindot kaayo ang place! I totally recommend this place for a relaxing vacation, friends, lovers, groups or organizations, or bisag solo trip lang.. You'll surely enjoy this place..

I'll share pics soon..
    Last edited by GslashG; 11-29-2010 at 04:16 PM.

unsay bantay?asa nah?

Quote Originally Posted by m_k7 View Post
    unsay bantay?asa nah?
    bacin bantayan ang pasabot bro... hehee kay mao mn jd na did2 mga trisikad driver mahal raba kaau pangayo maski duol ra.. hinuon panginabuhi pd.. ambot bacin lahi pd na nga bantay pasabot ni ni GslashG hehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by edshark View Post
    bacin bantayan ang pasabot bro... hehee kay mao mn jd na did2 mga trisikad driver mahal raba kaau pangayo maski duol ra.. hinuon panginabuhi pd.. ambot bacin lahi pd na nga bantay pasabot ni ni GslashG hehehe..
    Sakto ka bro.. hahahaha Bantayan na, excited ra kaayo ko mupost mao ngka typo error.. Hahaha sorry kaayo, thanks for pointing that out.. Hehehe

Basig adto mi ug Bacolod this weekend, share napud nya ko dri.. Or if dili madayon, Bohol nalang.. Any suggestions guys? Hehehe
    Last edited by GslashG; 11-29-2010 at 04:34 PM.

Here's a sample photo from Bantayan. WHERE THE? found this old church just right smack in the center of Bantayan proper. It was all beautiful and amazing how old it is and still alive.

Remember, “one love”… one trip at a time.

mga istoryan, basin ganahan mo ug adto sa banayan island, try stay at Onde Guest House... i can give you discount... my brother is the one who manage our parents business...tnx

Wooww yes, bantayan indeed is a great place.. By the way, where is this Onde Guest House located exactly felix? We never get the chance to visit this place.. Are you from bantayan too? Nice place..

Here's a sample photo of the beach/shoreline, not that much but yes, the sand is damn awesome.. Haha

Enjoy! Thanks

Ahak pa jud na sa bantayan ky naay "HARD COCK" nga resto bar and lodge.. Hahaha I know right.. Hard Cock.. Hahaha

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast