Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Would you allow your gf to go out with her friend's male friends?

ok now i got your attention, read on first.

also girls are pretty much welcome to comment on the topic. thanks....

My gf has her hometown female friends. Now comes this male acquaintance who's a friend of one of her college female friends. This male acquaintance got interested with one of my gf's hometown friends, let's name her Ann.

The next day, he invited my gf and friends(of course including Ann) to ride with him and his friends on their underbone bikes and explore our hometown that night(they're from another town). I would assume Ann agreed coz my gf called up to tell me about their plans that night. So first thing that went through my mind is that she and her friends will be backriding with these people they don't even know yet, except for the guy who invited them, who is not even a close friend really.

I told her to reverse the situation. She on my part and Me on her part and ask if what i'll be doing is okay coz for me it's really an issue. What happened? She got angry and all that. Saying she just wanted to enjoy and I have to spoil it. Blaah blaah blah... because of that i told her that we'd need some time alone, she handle her issues(if she has or is it just me) and i handle mine.

Now you can start scrutinizing what I did. Comments please. Thanks... 

Default Re: Would you allow your gf to go out with her friend's male friends?

bro, to be blunt about it.. I humbly think there is a bit overreaction coming from both sides but in fairness to you, I think your girl overreacted too much.

Before I could have a good say about your dilemma, I got to know something first.. how long have you and your girlfriend been together?

Second question, in follow up of Diem's..

How old are you and your GF?

yeah, must be the i idea that she'll be backriding with somebody she just meet that got me. but actually after i asked her to think the other way around, i told her if she doesn't think there's an issue there, then by all means she can go with them.

me and my gf are going 3 years this nov.[br]Posted on: September 21, 2006, 05:37:32 PM_________________________________________________i m 27 and she's 5yrs younger than me.

any more comments pls... thanks.

[font=arial]@visionplus, bro thanks for relaying the information I requested.

So its right to say that you and the young lady became steady when she was 19, and you yourself 24. Well bro, this is a matter of maturity eh. It's somewhat plain for me to see from both your reactions to the issue who is the mature individual in your relationship.

Bro sa akin lang, you have a right to be concerned. It isn't that you don't trust your girlfriend is it? After all you've been together for three years, that's longer than some relationships I know. Riding with strangers on motorcycles does have its risks and if your girlfriend doesn't see that, then she still has some growing up to do.

Being carefree is one thing while being careless is another. So what's the situation with you and your girlfiend... have you kissed and made up?

that's right bro, we started dating while she was just too young, compared to my age that is. but somehow along our relationship i have tried to understand her being immature at times. it's not the issue whether i trust her or not, it's these people i don't know that i don't trust. if i know these people, in the first place i don't think i would have reacted that way when she told me about it.

right now, we still haven't made up. and i've no plans of making the first move. i turned off my phone since this happened, but my apartment and office numbers are always open. i might be acting immature with what i'm doing but, i'm done with her being so much carefree, or should the right word be careless. careless with what i would feel with her actions and decisions. but i don't know, maybe i'd change my mind in the next days, or even hours...

i'm spending my day like any other day...

para nako, ok lang basta kuyog ko..

yup, i wouldn't mind too. if that was the case.

com'on guys its just backriding... no big deal!
    i would surely overreacted if it was frontriding... toink!

seriously bro, for her maybe what you said was way too rude for her, why? in the first place your gf in good faith took time to inform you that they were invited for a ride. though maybe she wasnt expecting a positive response from you as there were of course some male companions and yet you miss it up with your dense reverse psychology style. you could have ask her nicely not to come instead.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast