Page 1 of 162 123411 ... LastLast

Default LOVE PROBLEMS ( post em all here ) READ FIRST POST...

.... anybody who wants to share their love problems please post it here. You can get lots of insight from different people here.

... new topics regarding issues on problematic love affairs outside this thread, will be deleted on sight.

I've done a lot of merging but i don't get the ideal result, the replies get jumbled and it's confusing for you guys. The problem lies with the merging action itself and reply sorting. Hope you people understand.

.. if you want your love problems to be noticed please post it in bold letters. for example :

my girlfriend is so beautiful that i can't help but to get jealous, help

Quote Originally Posted by wak_wak
    depende man na sa couple, mag sabot mo, talk about unsa ang the best for the relationship..
    kOREk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CuJo!!!
    i am a musician and i don't cheat... i bring my girlfriend with me whenever we have gigs.. stereotype man na nga pang chix ang musicians.. however, naa sad gyud uban nga ki-at.. however, bisan unsa man cguro nga grupo naa man gyud bad seeds..
    kaluoy nako. sa kadugay nako pag ka musician wala gyuy babae mi duol nako. hahaha. banga tingali ko. hehehe. bati pa ug nawong. bwahahahah!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 6string
    kaluoy nako. sa kadugay nako pag ka musician wala gyuy babae mi duol nako. hahaha. banga tingali ko. hehehe. bati pa ug nawong. bwahahahah!!!!!
    * Basi picky sad ka? Or basi clueless? Sige na padodotz ang girl nimo ikaw wa jed? kapoyan baya pud ming mga girls sige make the first move unya dense kaayo ang laki. This happened to me na. I gave him (he plays the guitar sa usa ka banda) all the possible hints that I could give him. Kuwang na lang siguro ako siyang sultian nga: "HOY I REALLY LIKE YOU, AS IN!". Wa jed niya nakuha. Gikapoy ko oi. Then just very recently we talked about it. And I told him, know what before I really had the HOTS for you. Ingon dayon siya, "WHATTTTTT? ngano wa man ko nimo ingna?" TOINK! saon na lang ni lalaking dense oi!

hahahaha! wa nta mahims...

susss ayaw nalang ko inday og ondo! kasagaran og ingon nga kasagaran sa makabana o makaasawa og musician mga weirdo!!!! ang ila lang music gihunahuna. lagi mo higugma lagi pero ambot kung tinud anay ba!!! wala nahimotang sa saktong kalibotan murag pirmi lang music ang sa hunahuna!!!!!!!!! wala sila kahibaw nga unsa may ipakaon nila sa ilang pamilya?!?! drumset?!!??! guitara!?!?! tablature?!?!?! saun nalang jud intawn!!!!! ang pagbandabanda ok lang na sa hobby hobby lang pero naa kaha kay padul ngan ana?!?! estable diay ka kung magbandabanda ka?! o bisag masikat paka malaos man japon ka!!! kay kita pud mismo mga filipino pud makakwarta ta igo lang dili mga foreigner nga inig sikat dako jud ang kwarta!!! hahay ambot nalang jud intawn!!!!

yes richard you have some points in what you're saying , musician do think lot's of musical notes. what can you say, all of em are artistically weird and gods (i mean can create songs) so we aint know lng kai sa pag kakaron dghan namn ni suporta sa mga banda2 as long as maayo ang inyong tukar ug way natumban nga tao. so dont blame the musicians becoz musicians are just expressin what they really feel.. ikaw d-i unsa man d-i imong hobby?? dba imo mang buhaton jud.. unless you got no talent to show to people...

anyway, to fit into this topic, we can't justify the personality of a musician, everybody is uniquely made so.. naa puy boang2, lambing, war freak, selfish ug patay kaayo sa iyang bana/asawa/uyab.
    behind all these everything will work out right.basta in love

Blog Entries

hahahahahahahaha

i dated him for a year, we're married for almost a year now...

it wasn't easy, it was one hell of a ride, it was fun, it was for me

you see, i met him because of music, i noticed him because he sang the acoustic version of the song Take A Picture.

Perks? It will come if you like him for the musician he is. Read as- You don't change him, You don't make him STOP Loving music, You don't make him STOP Making music. The perks will come if you support him all the way, If you love what he is doing.

Downers? There will always be ladies who will LIKE your guy Because of what he is, A MUSICIAN. hehehehe I can say GGGRRRR but I learned to accept it. You also liked him for the same reason.

However, Musicians who are straight, meaning not into stringing ladies are wonderful, are the best because they are sensitive and more intouch to their "feminine" side than others in the group.
    "JUST A WOMAN? Oh honey no!

I am awesome with a splash of bitch and a dash of wonderful.

if a person already has a kid from a previous falied relationship, sugton nimo?
    would u ber willing to go into a relationship with him/her?

why not? if both of u nag kasinabot.. den both nag ka inlovan mo! wai blema na!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 162 123411 ... LastLast