Page 81 of 97 FirstFirst ... 717879808182838491 ... LastLast

Default Re: DOG TIPS about breeding , buying and selling

@ BKZERO ...

Try to backread sir , daghan kaayo information about coing from different angles,opinions , informations and the factual basis of why such pedigree dogs are the better choice.
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Good Day to All,

I have read from the start of this thread till the latest, and I just want to contribute something that I think will be a bit of an eye-opener for some. This is not pointing at someone, but rather I would like to know your thoughts on this. I could have opened a new thread for this one, but I think this is somewhat related in this section.

A little background of myself:
    Me and my wife have been dog-lovers for the longest time. Sadly, here in the Middle East, we are not taking the risk of adopting one because obviously we don't want to walk a pet in this humid environment nor have her stay inside our flat (that will just add to our ridiculous bills). Just recently, our dear rottweiler died at 2 yrs young. Earlier than the mongrels(2nos., all of them around 2 yrs old) that he used to grow up with. It was maybe caused by some sickness or abnormalities, I don't know, all I know is he died regardless of the regular medical maintenance. Back when he was still alive, he had a hard time recognizing the usual people in the house while our regular mongrels do. I am not a breeder, nor do I have knowledge of breed standards of dogs. These are our dogs from back home.

A couple of days back I came across Crufts 2012 Staffordshire Bully Agility Exhibition on YouTube. Then on the suggested vids column was this:

Me and my wife shed tears on this.

Now I don't really have knowledge about breeding dogs and lineage and all that terms, I just know that they are DOGS. God-made or human-made, these creatures have lives and feelings.

During some parts of the video, I get disgusted with those old(sorry) English people, especially the Kennel Club reps, denying the facts (logic) that were delivered to them.

This may not concern the way my dog acted before. But this raises me to question, what if this video relates to my dog. I am posting here, not to negate the previous posts on this thread. As this is to be a new topic so I want to know your thoughts on this and maybe, to the breeders, prevent inbreeding dogs and research more. Because maybe the dog breed standards that you know or refer to is the abnormality on your beloved dogs.

More on this website:
    Pedigree Dogs Exposed - The Blog

*to TS, I'm sorry if you think this is inappropriate here. Just let me know.
    **I am reading some articles as of the moment just to add a bit of knowledge about the terminologies that breeders use in this thread.
    Last edited by i_the_mighty; 09-27-2012 at 06:12 PM. Reason: to avoid confusion

nice info sir

thanks for the info

bitaw2......

maaung buntag ninu mga sirs, ask lng unta ko ninu regarding aning pa stud bah how true it is nga maka pa usab daw ni sa temperament sa ato dogs??kay ang mix shi-tzu/maltese sa ako uyab iya ka batch nahan unta magpa stud sa iya shi-tzu apan ga duha2x ako uyab ky naa xa nabasahan across an article sa net nga maka-pa usab daw sa temperament kani mgpa stud unya currently ang iya dog kay buotan bya kaau og lambing pa gyd kaau,kuyawan siya nga once maka suway na nya kuno og lami mausab na nya kuno ang iya temperament ma aggresive na nya kuno nuon..tinuod ba ni mga sirs??

tana lang ko mga masters... kung mamiga ba ang laki nga iro, normal ra di mokaon? unsa ato mabuhat ani para mokaon? thanks

mao ba? karon pko da..

thanx diay...

very informative thread..i have one simple tip for the buyers who just acuired a pet ask the seller what type of dogfood he/she is feeding coz abrupt changing may cause stomach upset resulting to soft consistency of stool.

11.    Advertisement

Page 81 of 97 FirstFirst ... 717879808182838491 ... LastLast