Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default How to tone body without workout?

I've been working out on a fitness center for months already. I weighed down after a month but during my first 2 weeks, I actually gained 2kg and that isnt nice for someone like me who's so conscious on whether or not I lost/gained weight in a day.

sa kanang nice ug body diha na walay gym2x, unsaon ninyo? tabang kuno bi kay murag surgery na siguro ang next option nako.

Default Re: How to tone body without workout?

e up lang ko ni para naay mu comment.. then makat on pud ko unsaon.. heheheh

I think gym ra jud ni brad ang makapa tone sa imong lawas. Naa tingali pero ephemeral ra ang result. Ang besides, you get more benefits sa pag-gym other than toning your body.

Right. What I actually hate, mag build naman gud muscles akong body kadugayan and that constitutes more protein metabolism for muscle formation. That also follows na mo gain ko ug weight. Sa gym, for you not to gain muscles and just tone body down, mag gamit rami ka ug light weight na equipment.

Still though, if mag take pud ka ug chemicals more on fat burning, not so much with body toning sad.

you cannot tone your body when you still have body fat.

I couldn't disagree to that but there are programs that are designed to tone your body with less muscle gaining effects.

you cannot tone your body when you still have body fat.

How could I speed up fat burning then?

I couldn't disagree to that but there are programs that are designed to tone your body with less muscle gaining effects.

I guess you have advices for me right there. Could you provide me some? Then, perhaps, the instructors in this gym where I am enrolled now doesnt really know much about body toning. they did formulate my daily routines and i guess, its failing me.

try swimming bro or other sports that burn calories in a fast pace..

i could suggest sauna?

try swimming bro or other sports that burn calories in a fast pace..

nice idea. like basketball bro pero if maundang lagi kay kusog keu burot haha. ako friend ba, basketball player before nya wangkig sauna. nakasud lang ug office work, nabiyaan ang basket, ni gain na ug 15kg. burot pas bola sa basketball.. haha

i could suggest sauna?

murag naa kay masuggest bro da. nice man guro imo body if imo jud na pic naa diha. any suggestions?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast