Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Calling all Cebu's Aspiring Songwriters! 1st Elements Songwriting Camp!

7101 Music Nation is an organization provides programs and platforms to discover and develop local artistry in Philippine music in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. This aim will be achieved through the organization's various educational/entertainment activities and events that will be held annually in Dumaguete, Negros Oriental.

And one of its initial events is the ELEMENTS SONGWRITING CAMP where chosen applicants will receive mentorship from the best names in the OPM scene like Jim Paredes, Jay Durias, Joey Benin, Joey Ayala, Noel Cabangon, Gary Granada, Gary Valenciano, Chito Miranda, Gabby Alipe, Yael Yuzon, Jonathan Manalo, Jungee Marcelo, Trina Belamide, and many more.

Learn more about the Songwriting Camp HERE

nice nice!register ko!

me too. registered.

nindot ni dah..

kinsa ninyo diri na shortlisted ani? may audition rba

hello... I am really into song writing. I just read this thread now. I was hoping if there's still a way i can join this once in a lifetime event?

Quote Originally Posted by keropi_me View Post
    hello... I am really into song writing. I just read this thread now. I was hoping if there's still a way i can join this once in a lifetime event?
    Keropi_me... I'd like to hear your songs. Any demo online? I run a monthly show that promotes songwriters like you to come up on stage and sing your heart out.

Check us out: Andy Calope - Home

nice any genre.... !

up

yay...apil ko

hmmmm

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast