View Poll Results: PI or PDA?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Philippine Idol

13 37.14%
  • Pinoy Dream Academy

22 62.86%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Philippine Idol or Pinoy Dream Academy?

vote guys!

Default Re: Philippine Idol or Pinoy Dream Academy?

I go for Idol. The thought of the PDA staff asking the judges of PI to lay off some of the good PI contestants is purely unethical.
    وليس هناك كعكه ، والكعكه هو كذبة.

Neither. Don't we have enough of these singing contest shows already? I wanna see a show where real artists can participate and share us their own written material/songs. Not someone who can do a very good rendition of Celine Dion's 'My Heart Will Go On'. If I wanted that, I'd go to my local karaoke pub.

Give me some time until both of these shows can start the real competition. I could care less about what goes on behind the scenes, ethics and blah, blah, blah. What matters to me is a show that can entertain and produce talents that are unique, interesting or worth watching.

Looks like PI is trying to fast track the top 24 while PDA decided to add more contestants to their original 16. I liked that PI is fast tracking because it's almost been a lackluster viewing so far. That way we can immediately see the good ones. I didn't like that PDA added those 4. I'm not impressed with some of their choices in the 16 and they had to add 4 who I could care less.

There's a couple of contestants that I like in PDA and as well as a good number of those who I don't like but the show sparks a lot more interest for me because of the diversity (genre) of the contestants that they have so far. If PDA can capilize in showcasing and honing the skills of these different people, then we're off to a good season.

PI's main problem so far is the editing. It's bland and uninteresting. Its American counterpart had shown standouts (good or bad) already even during the audition phase. PI chose to showcase more on the freaky/bad contestants which is okay if they have also shown some good standouts. With a few exceptions like Yova (who didn't make it to the top 24) and that silly Jeffrey Santos plant, I could barely remember anyone from them. That's the disappointment so far that I had with this show. I seriously hope this show picks up. The males so far are forgettable but I think there are a few good ones from the girls.

i would go for PDA. i like the concept. its different, its something new for a singing competition at least for Philippine television.

yes and besides you will see how they were being trained and how fast they adopt.. not just purely singing.

Philippine Idol. A competition like no other!

philippine idol.....

i rather choose philippine idol compared to pinoy dream academy...

i dont like the concepts of PDA puro ra jud business ang style...

nanguha cla ug scholars nga good pra sa marketing like ung hapon........

i chse PI kay murag fair ang pag judge....for me, dili naman gud credible ang judging sa abs-cbn nga mga contests..murag for the sake na lang..but they already have in mind kinsa gyud ila padag-on....i was disapointed sa mga results sa ilang contests..the first katong Star in a Million (Erik and Sheryn) ug ang latest ang search for a star in a million....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast