Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking Planning to buy a Telephoto Lense naa maka Suggest?

Planning to buy a Telephoto Lense naa maka Suggest unza na lens ang nindot para sa newbie like me? Kana pwede e walk around lens... Kana pud dili kaayo mahal but sulit au sa price. And asa pud ta maka palit. hehe

Canon 450D diay ako cam.
    Ako budget is Less than 20k mga bro... In tight budget pajud mao nangita ko daghan options.

Thanks daan mga master

Bai, I'm not sure but don't you mean zoom lens? You can certainly walk around with a telephoto but usually when photogs talk about 'walk around' lens, they mean a 'general purpose' lens.

Visit: Canon Lenses - Canon EF Camera Lens Information

Find Canon Lens Recommendations and see the recommended lens for different types of applications.

unsay camera nimu brad?..i know someone who sells a nikon tele. lens 5k ra

walk around? 18-200 ai.. wala nakay ilis ilis.

Nindot pud ang 70-200 F4L, dli kaayo mahal. sharp, fast and accurate AF.

if you really want telephoto(not walk around), get 50-500mm from sigma. quite pricey but versatile.

Quote Originally Posted by trazee View Post
    unsay camera nimu brad?..i know someone who sells a nikon tele. lens 5k ra
    paki pm kuno bro unsa na lens. thanks

CANON 450D ako cam mga bro.

depende sa budget bro
    or try checking this out
    Sigma EX HSM 70-200mm F2.8
    at under Php20k I guess its a fair deal

Summary:

I have great experience with many Sigma EX lenses, so to get this Sigma 70-200mm EX HSM F2.8, i have no doubt that it will produces great image quality, indeed its razor sharp lens. Its not to my surprise that it will, it has a beautiful petal hood, good size but not too heavy, HSM is very quiet, most of the time i dont even hear AF, it produces very contrasty, strong colors and razor cutting edge sharp. I use it with my 2 Fuji S2 & S3 pros and Nikon d50, with Sigma EX lenses and Fujis super CCD i get best pictures quality, today i dont think any DSLR can out do this combinations.
    Im very happy with all Sigma EX lenses i got. with this said, ive sold all my Canon and Nikon gears to keep FUJI and Sigmas.
    Sigma is the biggest lens company maker in this world..the name to trust

Quote Originally Posted by mokiloo View Post
    depende sa budget bro
    or try checking this out
    Sigma EX HSM 70-200mm F2.8
    at under Php20k I guess its a fair deal

Summary:

I have great experience with many Sigma EX lenses, so to get this Sigma 70-200mm EX HSM F2.8, i have no doubt that it will produces great image quality, indeed its razor sharp lens. Its not to my surprise that it will, it has a beautiful petal hood, good size but not too heavy, HSM is very quiet, most of the time i dont even hear AF, it produces very contrasty, strong colors and razor cutting edge sharp. I use it with my 2 Fuji S2 & S3 pros and Nikon d50, with Sigma EX lenses and Fujis super CCD i get best pictures quality, today i dont think any DSLR can out do this combinations.
    Im very happy with all Sigma EX lenses i got. with this said, ive sold all my Canon and Nikon gears to keep FUJI and Sigmas.
    Sigma is the biggest lens company maker in this world..the name to trust
    i agree. bought this one last week sa HK for P28k (converted)....

@waryu69

actually bro I just saw the details from the internet and I'm just copy pasting & quoting a review
    and it was said he got it for US$400 though I didnt include it in quote.
    so it's quite cheaper than yours siguro
    or probably he got it from ebay or some cheaper source or probably used or secondhand.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast