Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 8390919293

When somebody says that this or that certain martial art is the best or most dangerous, what they actually meant is that they are doing that martial art.

First of all... All martial arts are deadly... but the method or system of teaching them is the most important aspect to make that art effective... As to the practitioner, it will depend on his intentions of why he/she wanted to learn martial arts... If the practitioner has the intent to kill, then his/her martial art will definitely become very deadly...

I am a proud member of WOTBAG (World Original Teovel's Balintawak Arnis Group)... I wanted to learn Balintawak Arnis for the sole purpose of self defense, and kill if necessary... but mainly to keep the Cebuano lost Heritage and pass it on for the next generation...

dpende on the practitioners.
    Last edited by crocodile; 07-21-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Sakto si brad crocodile. Daghan ko nakit-an practitioner nga nag train ani or ana pero dili lang jud sila gifted or in other words wala silay talent sa art ni Mars the god of war. Bisag unsa pana imong MA kung ikaw dili gifted ani unya tapulan pa jud mag training, good luck na lang. So again, depende sa practitioner/martial artist.

Depende jud ni sa practictioner. But the more Arts you learn, the more deadlier you become. Look at those guys in UFC, they can kill if they wanted to. Probably they are the deadliest Martial Artist right now? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Pero maski kabaw paka tanan art sa kalibutan, you can never kill Usain Bolt, his art is the most effective of them all. LOL

kini tanan nato gi hisgutan sakto kaau ni og deadly kaau as we all claimed it. Kini tana physical lang. para sa ako-a ang pina ka deadly weapon to use a tool (not the martial arts kai tool lang pod ni) is the human brain. unsaon man nang physical kun mismo mag lisud ka og patay sa tao, in other words, wala kai korso. The training of martial arts involved meditation of every movements thus turning you into a weapon to kill and the only training nga both physical and mental goes intertwined is wing chun. why? because the physical training it self involves sensitivity nga mo trigger sa nervous system to automatically use it without a thought. "In samurai training they say, no mind." physical is only a supplementary to your success in becoming a weapon of your choice. that is why train mo first sa wing chun here sa cebu, we have there sa sacred heart, i'd tried it and it's good.

Ngita ta ug deadly martial arts... Ang problema kita willing ba mo undergo sa rigid training..

they say krav maga daw...

I've been practicing shotokan karatedo since I was a kid.. I can say it can be deadly too

it's the fighter not the style ^_^
    but if gusto mu ellaborate, effectiveness of the art depends mainly on the fighter, his teachers and the way he's been taught and the way he trains.
    example, ako (no offense lang) nag TKD ko pero feel nako di kaayo magamit nako in a real fight. why? because of the way I was trained. sige lang mig sparring which is good but TKD sparring is light-years away from real fighting (ex. makahikap lang kas ulo sa kontra gamit sa tiil, note HIKAP dile patid hehe, nya naa nay dako nga points). So I took up arnis and muay thai hehe

but if you have to ask me unsay most dangerous, I'd say eskrima/arnis/kali because of the kill or be killed mentality favored by most former military peeps (check pekiti tirsia kasagaran nila mga army or unsa), then muay thai because full contact.

i-blend ang duha nindot kay na kay arnis has punches and kicks integrated in weapons fighting but di kaayo sila mag bagging drills or focus pads for punches and kicks but naa gyud na kay important aspect sa baya nas FMA, so here comes muay thai para ma compensate sad.

tanaw lang mo og Baki

11.    Advertisement

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 8390919293