Page 1 of 480 123411 ... LastLast

Default Artistic HDR Photography

Let's start a thread dedicated to "Artistic HDR" let's separate the "ART" to "Reality" lang osa to avoid confusions. So the purpose of this thread is to show your side of being artistic in applying HDR. No rules and standards in being Artistic here not as general.

Everybody is welcome in this house, please remove your shoes before posting. Observe no rules and standards

We are all practicing here in this thread, so let's share and help each other how to become a better artistic HDR addict.

When posting comments, please do this by order :

1. Comments -> composition, tonemapping related, and other relevant to the pictures.
    2. Suggestions -> as much as possible suggest workflow for PP.
    -> for composition suggest better solution how to do it properly.

Para ni nato ma learn from each other. No standards mentioning or rules in the title subject.

Over-saturated HDR is welcome as long as acceptable and you're happy hehehehe. dghan kaayo mga nidato tungod sa over-saturated photos hehehe

FAQ section

Q: Is my HDR results belong to Artistic?
    A: No rules and standards in producing artistic HDR, you only need is your creativity and just make sure nga consider artistic not visible ang composition.

Q: 1 exposure versus 3 or more exposure?
    A: You can create surreal/artistic HDR using 3 exposure. you can create 1 exposure in realistic HDR.
    It depends on what is your expected output kung artistic ba imo i achieve.

Q: How do I know in Photomatix, D-HDR, Topaz Adjust the artistic results?
    A: They have presets for all the softwares, check the presets(not the default or normal) with unrealistic preview, then start from the selected presets then adjust to achieve your expected results.

Please let me know kung unsay mga common Q & A kay ato ibutang diri. I'm not an expert pero mao pani ako ma think sa karon.

What to include when posting?

* Exif
    * Softwares for generating HDR and other PP softwares if applicable(please do not promote crack version or pirated copy)
    * Indicate if single or multiple exposures used
    * Indicate if virtual copy or Camera file was used. (virtual copy means, generated different exposure from software)
    * Raw or jpeg or tiff format
    * Optional workflow or tonemapping settings, do not include the defaults.

Last edited by michaelocana; 11-26-2010 at 01:36 PM.

Ok I'll start ha.. naa gani mgpabadlong ato ipahapak ni manong

larger view | PNG : Tufi Leader
    Last edited by michaelocana; 11-26-2010 at 09:14 AM.

I recommend you provide a link to the bigger picture. It's hard to see the art if we're looking at an oversized thumbnail.
    iSTORYA.NET PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB MEMBER
    My Photo Blog www.DBGG1979.com
    Add me in Flickr

Ato ni ritualan ginagmay para dili boring ang thread... para abundant sa grasya ning thread.

"BoomShakala!"

larger view | PNG : Tufi Ritual
    Last edited by michaelocana; 11-26-2010 at 09:16 AM.

yes boss dbgg hehehe thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dbgg1979 View Post
    I recommend you provide a link to the bigger picture. It's hard to tell man gud viewing an oversized thumbnail.

but from what I can see here, nindot ni. composition, colors, and overall application of HDR, perfect. Just the right style of HDR for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelocana View Post
    Ok I'll start ha.. naa gani mgpabadlong ato ipahapak ni manong

iSTORYA.NET PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB MEMBER
    My Photo Blog www.DBGG1979.com
    Add me in Flickr

thanks boss, di ba over ra ang mga colors pgka adjust sa ilang mga body paint? hehehe i choose to apply HDR sa kani nga mga shots kay because of the Paint and Body structure and tone nila. kitang mga pinoy kay brown nya osahay kung i apply ang HDR morag mabati. ang kani nga mga hing ani shots sa mga PNG nindot i HDR kay mogawas ilang colors hehehe. and colorful gyud ni sila nga tribe.

Quote Originally Posted by dbgg1979 View Post
    but from what I can see here, nindot ni. composition, colors, and overall application of HDR, perfect. Just the right style of HDR for me.

boss mike, my problem is that, how can i know that my hdr belongs to the realistic or artistic? hehehehhe...

is it when I take 3 or more exposures then combine into one?

or

is it when I take 1 exposure then tweak to come out into several exposures then combine into one?

that's a very good question, i'll edit the above posting ato na i include. if ever sad naay ma add ang mga uban please let me know para to mabutang sa first post para makita nato dayon...

Quote Originally Posted by pepponeskie View Post
    boss mike, my problem is that, how can i know that my hdr belongs to the realistic or artistic? hehehehhe...

is it when I take 3 or more exposures then combine into one?

or

is it when I take 1 exposure then tweak to come out into several exposures then combine into one?

interested kaayo ko ani..been looking for this..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 480 123411 ... LastLast