View Poll Results: Is it FINE to have A single Dad BF?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

25 69.44%
  • NO

3 8.33%
  • I dont Know. (gaduhaduha pa ko kay kadudahan) hehehe

9 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

I am a single mom, and to be honest after my failed relationship with the father of my kids i look for single men without kids. and it's kinda hard because they expect a lot from you, plus you're never sure if they're just after the "hot mama" status. LOL. I guess it could be the same thing as with a single daddy, it's hard looking for single women who will love their kids, and accept their status as well. I have to tell you that it's really hard relating to kids who are not your own. you always have to take the backseat when it comes to them because no matter how important something is to you, sorry but you have to accept the fact that kids come first. for example, you have an important appointment and you need him to be with you, but then something comes up with the kids, it's always THE KIDS who'll be the priority and not you. So for single women involved with single daddies, you have to think TWICE even THRICE, if you still want to be in a relationship with a single daddy.

but if agiv2x ra ang tuyo nimo sa single dad, aw okay ra na. kebs if he cant make the appointment. better keep a "spare tire" nalng. LOL

that's me.........

Single Dad, wow mao nay giingon na package deal, cant judge anybody... kaysa adto sa pure ulitawo pero gilumpong mo!... think?

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackjellybean27 View Post
    I am a single mom, and to be honest after my failed relationship with the father of my kids i look for single men without kids. and it's kinda hard because they expect a lot from you, plus you're never sure if they're just after the "hot mama" status. LOL. I guess it could be the same thing as with a single daddy, it's hard looking for single women who will love their kids, and accept their status as well. I have to tell you that it's really hard relating to kids who are not your own. you always have to take the backseat when it comes to them because no matter how important something is to you, sorry but you have to accept the fact that kids come first. for example, you have an important appointment and you need him to be with you, but then something comes up with the kids, it's always THE KIDS who'll be the priority and not you. So for single women involved with single daddies, you have to think TWICE even THRICE, if you still want to be in a relationship with a single daddy.

but if agiv2x ra ang tuyo nimo sa single dad, aw okay ra na. kebs if he cant make the appointment. better keep a "spare tire" nalng. LOL
    wahihi... mas nice ang tuyo if dili agiv2 miss kay lcod makig duwa ug flame.. heheeh basen mapaso tag wala sa oras.. coz no matter how girls play the fire wen it comes to opposite s3x. ang pildi pa jud ana sa tari - ang girl jd woie. Tarungon na lang di ai. bahalag unsa iya stat nea.. that goes with single mom to the opposite s3x.
    Pero hehehe lahi2 jud ang taw, iyang perception as per Xperience.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonking View Post
    that's me.........
    aw cute imong bata duh.... hahaahhaahhahaa

Quote Originally Posted by rr_sipat View Post
    Single Dad, wow mao nay giingon na package deal, cant judge anybody... kaysa adto sa pure ulitawo pero gilumpong mo!... think?
    maO jud.. mao jud.. hahaahha unsaon ng ulit na taw na if ka archive ang mga chiX sa tago.

depende jud sa package deal na imong makuha sa?

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    for me, ok lng f my anak na ang guy, i mean f u love the person, ma accept mo everything including his past...

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    ok ra jud? hehehehhehe? bsag poros maguwang iyang ma anakan.. ikatulong anak nea.. pero poros maguwang? wahihihi..

bias man gd kay ang LAKI - if babae jud ma SINGLE mom din daghan bby. ga HUNAHUNA pa! wahaahah dili gani mo dawat ang others dira morag others pero

sus kung lalaki ing ana... mo dawat ka ha mo?

wahhehehehehe! ask ra kow ha.. yaw mo pangusog diri mga laki..

i voted for yes....basta iyagyag lang niya daan pila kabuok iyang anak..... i hope usa lang sad kabuok woi..hehehe

ok ra na anner oe.. sa batasan ra na daogon....

i don't know. seems hard enough to be responsible with your own kid, how much more to your bf's kid.

aw, nindot.
    naa na gud experience. no need to tame na.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast