Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Dubai, U.A.E.

Default Dubai, U.A.E.

mga bay asa sa dubai makapag shopping ug pasalubong be it electronics or imported goods nga barato ra. so far sa duty free ra man gud ko kutob. asa man pud na hotel ang sulit ra nga rentahan bisan 2 days lang.

Default Stay & shop cheap places in Dubai

Bro naa ka dubai try to visit here:

Dubai Service Center
    Business Hours:
    Saturdays to Fridays
    10:00AM to 1:00PM
    5:00PM to 10:00PM

May free seminar sa gustong mag negusyo nito yan ang address sa dubai.

be a gud neworker there...The company name is HARMONDE and there product is green iced tea mix...the first green iced in the world mag pa register ka dian pra pag dating mo sa philippines madami kanang matutungan ...

i will give you the link pra magustohan mo ang business nato

www.harmonde.com
    www.powernetworkclub.com
    www.resensa.com

copy this to URL: pra ito sa pag register

https://secure.harmonde.com/global/r...fault.asp?c=AE

Referrer PIN:1083621004
    Sponsor PIN:1083621004

if you want to register just pm me or e-mail me @ braftcage@yahoo.com if u have a question.

Associate Distributor
    Bryan Silva,

Default Dubai, U.A.E.

Hello Everyone,

When I am still in Cebu I got interested with advertisement regarding visit visa status and hunt job here Dubai, because there are so many jobs here as claimed.. Yeah they're right the job market here is very wide. But please do consider this the following.

1. The competition here is very hectic.
    2. Most companies here recently dont hire on visit visa.
    3. Be sure to have the capabilities and expertise to your work.

I felt sad the plight of Filipinos here because of what they're experiencing here. One time when we conduct interview with a Filipina, she told us that she was already in here two months stay in Dubai looking for jobs. She already exited once because her visa already expired. My point is, she has the experience but I cannot imagine why it took so long to find a job... The expenses incurred during here stay here is huge.. Everyday they receive calls for interview and mind you its expensive here to commute from one place to another..

My advice is if you want to work here, apply there thru agencies... Dont be tantalized with hype and false advertisement... I applied in Cebu thru agency... I'm just telling this to inform you all the true scenario here... Instead of looking for greener pastures, you'll end up nothing and Hope you dont...

Thank you for reading....

Default Re: Dubai, U.A.E.

thanks bro for this inputs....

Thanks bro this is very true and hope that our fellow filipinos will learn fro this.

I would also like to add that the cost of living in Dubai is very high. In some cases there are 8 persons in 1 room separated only by curtain.

tinood gyud na bro!
    naa koi mga kaila didto ug naa sad ako erpat sa abu,dhabi the capital of u.a.e.
    sobraan naman gud kadaghan nanimpad bro.

Thanks so much for this information. My brother in law is planning to go there in Dubai for work. I'll let him know.

Isulong SeoPH

Accomodations here are very, very, very high-priced!! you guys are correct! I Concur!
    Picture this.. in 4 bedroom hall flat consist with 4 rooms right? well, try to figure it out!
    More than 25 people are residing YOU DO THE MATH! All im saying is the truth nothing more..
    I've been a transient here for almost 4 years now and the cost of living is extremely high
    only affluent people can live here blithely!!

Currently staying @ Sheikh Zayed Road but, accessible through Al Satwa..

Â* Â*

X'S: TAKE NOTE, noypi's in dubai .. inshalla! taxi fare's will rise next week instead of DHS 3.00
    now, it will whop to DHS 7.00 flag down..

SHUWADAAA!!

Â* Â*

agency talga ??

how about if may kapatid akong nagtatrabaho jan? then cya mag kuha sa akin/. pwd yon?

:O

Blog Entries

i think it is not only in dubai that is hard to find job especially if your only having a tourist visa...d bah naa man jud na butang sa imong visa na your not allowed to work if you only have a visit visa...its better to get a working permit diretso kaysa mo adto ka sa usa ka lugar unya nagtuo ka easy work dayon...sa ako lang experience naa nako duha ka visit visa sa duha ka lugar unya progressive pato nga mga places...sa usa ka lugar ako papa nagwork pero naglisod gali ko pangita work mau lang kay expenses is free tanan how about kun dli so dako jud imo mabayran...sa usa nasad ka lugar i went their to live with my aunty unya unsaon pagkakita ug work nga ila lugar mura man probinsya so uli gihapon ko ngari...bottom line is use only visit visa if you're sure to have an employment when u arrive at the country you want to enter but if you're not so sure just think twice kay different rajud ang gastuhon kun naa ka sa foreign country...nya usa kasayop sa mga pinoy hilig kau mo convert sa currency sa ilang gi visit sa philippines currency mao uban dli nalang ganahan mokaon sa kamahal...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast