Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default Do you let your dog sleep inside your room?

akong iro ok lang sa room basta ayaw lang gyud sa akong bed.
    kamo peeps?

in some special cases, like whelping and puppy nursing... to properly monitor them, i let them stay in a room adjacent to our master bedroom... there's only a foldable divider between their room and ours.

my three dogs sleeps in our room.. ok lng coz they sleep under the bed. and d sad mo consume ug space kai mga toy dogs ra mn.. sa una kai they sleep beside us. nag sugod cla ug higda under sa bed kai cge ug pangihi ug spitz sa bed! unlike sa 2, d jud tawn mangihi sa bed. naa jud manners.

Oh sigue...I confess...I have my three pits sleep in my room. They have been sleeping with me since they were puppies. When I am out of town I actually miss having them in my room! They have slept with me since they were puppies!

ako ni gi suwayan sauna pero karn ako na gipagawas kay ang ilang fleas mo balhin sa curtains,beds and pillows

my great dane sleeps inside my room. she has her own bed kanang hapit na ma bungkag nga sofa bed instead of throwing it away might as well recycle hehehe.

yes boomer sleeps in my room

my dixie and dax sleep in my room...

well actually sometimes c dax sleeps in my room and dixie sleeps in my mom's room and vice versa..

but most of the time they sleep in my room...

there are times when dixie sleeps on my bed...

im not worried bout ticks and fleas kai akoa mani cla gpabutangan ug frontline and dili sad ni cla mag gawas2x to socialize with other dogs...nga u know na napabayaan

allergic kog ticks and fleas so il know if naa na cla ana...

but i like having them in my room...

both of them are toy dogs

My DoGgs NvR sLePs in My RuM Sa SaLa Ra Jud Na TaWn cLa KuTob.....
    aNg Toy BrEeDs Ra NuoN Sa SaLa Bt aNg LarGe BrEeds kY Sa CaGe JuD Na cLa.......

..how i wish i could let my dog sleep beside me..but if he sleeps on my bed matagak na ko! my dog is a big labrador who moves around as if he's only a puppy! he's a year and a half already.. =)

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast