Default How do i ship an animal from Manila to Cebu

I am thinking of buying some breeding stock Boer goats and Belgian Lop rabbits but they are located in the Manila area.

Has anyone got any tips as to rules and regulations from the ferry company as to how i can carry / ship two goats and a 6 rabbits on a ferry. It is hard to find anything as to what they require for shipping live animals...

Thanks in advance, Bill

ow nice na ang belgian lop rabbits..bai try to ask ang seller if maka assist ba sya sa pag ship anah..if goat murag dako jud na sya kay dagko man gud na maybe adto na sa barko..murag mangita silag papaers bahin sa certificate or quarantine..para ma ship sila

try to ask sa ship nga padalhan if unsa requirements. Usually naa man na permit ug certifcation gkan sa quarantine or bureau of animals para maship diri. Same ra sa dogs nga naa ila vet card

Quote Originally Posted by elars View Post
    try to ask sa ship nga padalhan if unsa requirements. Usually naa man na permit ug certifcation gkan sa quarantine or bureau of animals para maship diri. Same ra sa dogs nga naa ila vet card
    Thanks, ya i guess i'll have to. Tried finding the info online, no good...

Default Re: How do i ship an animal from Manila to Cebu

from what i've heard, kailangan naai documents ang animals and naa clay cage with locks.. pa help nlng sa imung seller or go directly sa pier. ask lng sa mga in-charge dha

6.    Advertisement