Page 116 of 126 FirstFirst ... 106113114115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1258

@bula1980 na mao ka diha

nakuyawan nakos mga reply ngari...magbasa nalang ko sa basahon sa balaang kasulatan oi

Quote Originally Posted by Wynna View Post
    I'd rather call it F*ck buddies than friends with benefits - No strings attached, No commitment , No involvement. I beg to disagree with those who says that by default emotions are involved. It actually depends on how you handle yourself, it's just basically a matter of self- control. Rules are made for the players to follow, whoever violates gets the penalty, or worst could possibly lose the game. That's why I never passionately kiss someone I don't love. Well, I'm not much of a kisser though, but more of a f*cker?! perhaps you could call it that way nyahahaha

nasulti na nimo tanan idol. hahaha. idol na tka.

mas maayo gyud if e official nlng bro

lge sa lisod jud kaau. especially if naa nay feelings involve. Been there. Pro lge naa nay feelings involve sa akong part. and I dont know sa iyang part. Arghhh. Lisoda jud bai!

Blog Entries
    benfits?? lusty and sx satsfaction...

advantage": gives a sizzling sxlife..... and campanionshp..

disadvantage: no string attach and walay hilabtanay... ug but anay sa mga disisyun ^__^

Friends with benefits differs from a one night stand in that one night stands provide only an evening of s6ual interaction, although they may occur between two friends. It might seem like casual dating and friends with benefits offer the same basic principle, but casual dating usually refers to two people getting to know each other before monogamy or a commitment, whereas friends with benefits rarely move into actual romantic relationship territory. Sure, it's possible, but in most cases friends with benefits share common interests and/or s6ual experiences, but don't engage in any sort of official dating or romantic behaviors.

-about dot com-

Quote Originally Posted by Wynna View Post
    I'd rather call it F*ck buddies than friends with benefits - No strings attached, No commitment , No involvement. I beg to disagree with those who says that by default emotions are involved. It actually depends on how you handle yourself, it's just basically a matter of self- control. Rules are made for the players to follow, whoever violates gets the penalty, or worst could possibly lose the game. That's why I never passionately kiss someone I don't love. Well, I'm not much of a kisser though, but more of a f*cker?! perhaps you could call it that way nyahahaha
    Demmm woman!!! Now that's a challenge if I ever heard one
    I'll see ur f*ck and raise u a passionate kiss

advantages - no commitments, you can date someone else aside sa imong fubu, the thrill nga wala na nimo na feel
    disadvantages - falling in love, expectations that lead to disappointments

before you engaged into such thing, there are rules to follow. if you can't follow the rules, then don't do it. you'll end up hurting yourself. the idea of a fubu kind of relationship is just for fun.
    Last edited by j0dz; 05-08-2014 at 08:33 AM.

dili jud ni puede sa mga romantic people. haha

11.    Advertisement