Page 11 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Re: GLOBE BROADBAND DISCUSSIONS

Quote Originally Posted by EarlZ
    not really as some plan 995 holders get as high as 5.5mbps bandwidth.. that i have no idea how they get that kinds if speeds.. even with the exploit you only get 2.2mbps tops.
    Still the bandwidth king is globe, latecy king is pldt

mayta mo gawas ang uban providers with higher plans para grabi ang competition.. and the winner is the consumer
    well all 995 with globe have 512kbps

while a few 995 of pldt have 5mbps..... and most still have disconnect issues.... i think pldt has to thank globe because they have less subscribers than before so their network congestion has been reduced....

so the odds are still not good with pldt.....

Quote Originally Posted by dagget
    ...and most still have disconnect issues...
    The biggest problem PLDT has to resolve. What the use of speed when you can't even use it during those long... long... long... DC periods

Quote Originally Posted by gtjr_ph
    kun naa kay extension phone, butangi ug filter
    wala koy extension phone

this is what pldt is getting.......

PLDT disappoints with 7% fall in H1 profit to P15B........ only the beginning.... read the business news......

Quote Originally Posted by dagget
    this is what pldt is getting.......

PLDT disappoints with 7% fall in H1 profit to P15B........ only the beginning.... read the business news......
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cooldude75ph
    The biggest problem PLDT has to resolve. What the use of speed when you can't even use it during those long... long... long... DC periods
    that issue is not invisible to globe users also,the longest disconnection time i ever had was 3mins tops.and there are times that around 2:00AM to 5:00AM i get disconnected every hour for 15 seconds but its ok since the router they left me automatically redails.

right now my connection's been running for 130++hours

again........... who among pldt users are as lucky as you?

as i said some 995 pldt subscribers get 5mbps..... but more pldt subscribers get disconnects and below advertised speed......

ALL Globe 995 subscriber are getting 512kbps for free........ yes they get disconnects but get connected back.... just count how many globe subscribers complain about disconnects and also count pldt subscribers with disconnects...

Up unitl now PLDT has no plans to upgrade their speed..... They surely don't have confidence with their equipment.....

Plan 1,995 for Globe at 786kbps is upgrading to 1mbps already................... I still don't hear an answer from PLDT on how they will compete....

Soon 2mbps will be upgraded to 4mbps......

i would like to ask if naa nay GLOBE BroadBand Connection ang Jugan,Consolacion

tnx a lot

@dagget: katawa na lang ta sa mga sige og whine sa ilang PLDT connections sa pinoydsl forums...

for those PLDT 995 subscribers getting 5mbps+..... Pldt is trying to prevent you from transferring to globe by giving you excess speeds..... They have lost a lot of subscribers they don't want to lose more......

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast