• If guy is older

3 7.50%
  • If girl is older

3 7.50%
  • no comment

7 17.50%
Page 1 of 55 123411 ... LastLast

Default Does Age really matter?

if your in a long distance relationship, and just found out shes 10 years older than you.. what's your reaction? would you continue? or break it up... ?

honest answers ha, walay binuang...! whats your opinion on this?

Default What If... Shes 10 years older than you?

i have no idea.. i wouldn't want to be in a long distance relationship anyway whether with a girl of the same age or older... pero if i were in the shoes of that person.. why not?

bitaw why not.. try lang and see how things would turn out for you..

sa akong experience it didnt work.. she was 3 yrs older than me.. parehas man unta me ug mga likes and dislikes.. hasta mga kaboang namo.. per0 it didnt work.. karon i stick ko to some1 my age.. and im very happy with her

for me it's jst fine! co'z i like older women !!! 10 yrs na gap ok pa na oi!

okie rana oi, basta magka sinabtanay....it doesn't really matter ht egap of your age...basta you're both agree with it...try lang gud..maybe you're meant to be...

when i was 19, i had a 1NS relationship with a 32 year old.......until she had the slip of the tongue, telling me she's married......i stopped seeing her that morning onwards......older women are okay......just as long as they're not married
    وليس هناك كعكه ، والكعكه هو كذبة.

ok lang na.......basta ba you're comfortable with each other and u truly love each other. Que para pa ang line na "u've got to love me for what i am.......",di ba?

I once went out (and slept) with someone way older... I was 23 then, she was 36 (Italian) ... it was cool but awkward since she had a 10 yr old daughter.

I really don't know.. in my case, it was all fun and games.. nothing serious... I think age has little to do with relationships AS LONG AS BOTH OF YOU ARE MATURE ENOUGH TO HANDLE EVERYTHING THAT GOES IN A RELATIONSHIP.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

There are factors especially when you're starting pa.. It might bother that she looks like your mother - mura mo anak ug mama magkuyog. Or when you go out with her friends of course kinahanglan mosakay ka and vice versa. Di ba naa movie ana? Si Maricel ug Deither? I forgot the title but it was a good movie actually. Pero naa sad uban mo work out. Depende na ninyo duha.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 55 123411 ... LastLast