Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Unsay mga tima-ilhan sa lalaki nga nawad-an ug interest sa usa ka babaye?

A VERY special friend for a very long time and suddenly drop off in silence, even sa text dili na moreply? KnK (Kay nganu ka ha?)

a very special friend? unsa bo ot pasabot nimo ana miss?

you mean you're between a lover and a friend but not officially one?

Kay nganu ka ha? well, its either his moving on and letting go of the feelings.. by detaching things that are attaching to both of you.. ayee!!.. kasakit sa process pero amo sad na! wahahaahaha! joke!

Let him think even if it take days, weeks, months or a year or maybe a lifetime not communicate with you.

But if there's a case na you're worried or wandering - then see him and ask why? but if he cant answer you.. then dont bother to dig in.. but if a case... na kotob ra ka diri na ga wander, then don't bother meeting him.

Time will tell.. and some words are better left unsaid.

heheh..so much thoughts in here..so many options given..salamat kaayo..im counting on days..hahahayyss..

Quote Originally Posted by buangonkoh View Post
    a very special friend? unsa bo ot pasabot nimo ana miss?

you mean you're between a lover and a friend but not officially one?

Kay nganu ka ha? well, its either his moving on and letting go of the feelings.. by detaching things that are attaching to both of you.. ayee!!.. kasakit sa process pero amo sad na! wahahaahaha! joke!

Let him think even if it take days, weeks, months or a year or maybe a lifetime not communicate with you.

But if there's a case na you're worried or wandering - then see him and ask why? but if he cant answer you.. then dont bother to dig in.. but if a case... na kotob ra ka diri na ga wander, then don't bother meeting him.

Time will tell.. and some words are better left unsaid.
    yeah, sakto..

Quote Originally Posted by apil ko beh View Post
    heheh..so much thoughts in here..so many options given..salamat kaayo..im counting on days..hahahayyss..
    u mean miss, mag wait ra jud ka.. ug kotob ra ka dira? aw just asking.. hihihihi

bcoz some what if issues are need to close it baya sad..

just my 2 cents...

pede man pud maghulat ko but duna deadline..cguro 2 weeks, if wala pa ghapon, then i will make a way

how long pud na ang imong "very long time"? and how long wla na cya mo communicate?

ang pangutana pud kay ngano nawad-an cya ug interest nimo?
    maybe u did something wrong to him or maybe you did something na wla nya ganahi.

actually imo gi tubag imong pangutana. drop off in silence...dli na mo reply. (wlay network?)

Quote Originally Posted by aozora View Post
    how long pud na ang imong "very long time"? and how long wla na cya mo communicate?

ang pangutana pud kay ngano nawad-an cya ug interest nimo?
    maybe u did something wrong to him or maybe you did something na wla nya ganahi.

actually imo gi tubag imong pangutana. drop off in silence...dli na mo reply. (wlay network?)

hi there aozora, to answer you, it's been 3 years now, 1 week na that he did not reply my text... i remember we hadn't a fight on the last time we met..that's why i'm wandering now. but wait i noticed that night when i was about to go, i tried to hold his hand but i felt resistance from him..hhmmm..

well... give him the benefit of the doubt.
    It's has only been a week.
    DO you have any contact's with his family? common friends?
    He might be in some kind of trouble.

If he is a very special friend
    He wouldn't leave you like that...

basin nag pa miss lang sad to sa imo ^__^

@apil.

wala sayup akong message.. hahaha sori..

cge cge.. tan awa na ang two weeks na deadline..

pero nag wonder ko.. sorry if murag na kog chismosa ha.. pero

3 years and u consider it as special friend? hehehe

unsa klase na treatment inyo giptaw sa usat usa di ai?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast